guess what im working on now

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Nothing, Mar 21, 2008.

1. D-WHALE

D-WHALE Utopia Planitia Engineer

Maybe the "dot" is a part of your internet-adres?sign1

Attached Files:

2. the4ce

the4ce Member

Its [all the possible things]? sign1
    Its a black hole, an atom??? Or its just a very abstract painting?:mrgreen:

Oh...and if you are wondering what is the Fourth Dimension visit What is the Fourth Dimension? :)

EDIT: Lex is right, the point is 0 dimenional(see the picture from the link).
  3. Hot4Darmat

Hot4Darmat Member

Its the small hole around which you will be building a paper model of your ass. ;)

Oh I loved the Lexx too...for all those Eva Haberman wrong reasons...that and the fact that it made me laugh alot. At least it was original. The main heroic protagonist was dead, and the main "Human" character was a hopeless cowardly loser of an anti-hero. It was great. The lovesick droid head was hilarious, too.
  4. the4ce

the4ce Member

Come on, just say, it could be hundreds of possibilites.

Please say?:mrgreen:
  5. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

Come on Nothing, give us another clue.

Love the new avator, I sure we all want to smash our faces on the keyboard at sometime.
  6. ThunderChild

ThunderChild Active Member

This thread is piquing my curiosity! I'll say it's a pin-hole camera! (But what do I know... :D )

I'll also throw in my two cents on the Lexx discussion: It was cool for all the reasons stated above!
    BTW, anypne know where I can get the Lexx theme song? been looking everywhere with no luck! :(
  7. Jones Brandon

Jones Brandon Member

let me guess you are making a joke about me because i put my photo with a little fog on them to just show i have skills too but my models are not ready yet so if that what you trying to say or do O well. if not what you are trying to say , well d... i don't know what it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. Jaybats

Jaybats Member

How can that be, when that's exactly what it starts with? :mrgreen:
  9. Jones Brandon

Jones Brandon Member

im sorry about that i had a bad day about nasty emails been sent to me about my models so i do apologize to you!!!!!!!!!!
  10. sjsquirrel

sjsquirrel Member

Dot Matrix of Reboot?
  11. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

ok the gig is up. yes it is a pointless thread! but it has been delightful to read the responses. i have gotten quite a few chuckles from the imaginative sorry if anyone got upset over this. you are a great bunch of guys!!
  12. theo

theo Member

The Black Hole?

Oeps! just to late.
  13. rlc321

rlc321 Gundam designer wannabe

LOL very funny
  14. RedChico

RedChico New Member

Polar bears are white.

pwned :)
  15. Millenniumfalsehood

Millenniumfalsehood Active Member

Hey, at least I got to start a sub-topic within the thread. I never saw LEXX myself, but I like the ship's design. Kind of like a wingless dragonfly.
  16. shame i could really see a small stargate there the ring and everything (think i need an eye test