GTA4 china wars papermodels

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by bf109, Apr 29, 2009.

1. bf109

bf109 Member

for al the gta4 fan out there , when your a member of the social club go to games - china wars - downloads there you can download a sabre , dio of a garage for the car and a gun .
    they will add more stuff in the future :thumb:
  2. cjd

cjd Member

not a games player, so where can i get these otherwise?

3. bf109

bf109 Member

well you have to ask rockstar , its an extra for people who play gta4 .
    ask around in your neighbourhood there are bound to be people playing it (legal)
  4. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

5. bf109

bf109 Member

then he can see what a great game it is , and he wants to buy it and start playing :thumb:

:wave: stev0 hope all is well FRIEND :wave:
  6. jxn1138

jxn1138 Member

Is he refering to a PC version of the game or something? I have it on 360, and it sure didn't come with any paper models.....
  7. bf109

bf109 Member

got a newsletter from rockstar which told me about it , personaly i got the pc version from steam, but all you need is to go online to the rockstar socialclub (for that you must link your game account to a windows live account) then go to games -chinawars-download and there are the models
    this is possible for all gta4 versions( and i believe you have to do already with the 360 before you can play)
  8. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

lol, I guess everyone in my neighborhood must be playing it illegally.

I'll have to research the local GTA laws.
  9. bf109

bf109 Member

in game get your cell and dail a specific nr and then there is no law in gta you can do whatever you want no cops no wanted level :)
  10. cmags

cmags Guest

11. bf109

bf109 Member

yes i saw it 2 days ago , but didnt dare post it after my maly post :mrgreen: