GT3 Drifting anyone?

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by SpArKeY_STi, Jun 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Also, how do you get the GT1 and Viper?

And what car do you guys use for the Enduros? For the SuperSpeedway i used Escudo with Stage 3 turbo, for rome i used the 80's Skyline R32 with all hops. And im yet to do anyothers cause i dont know what car i want to use... and some i dont know what car i can use!
  2. u get the c-west car by winning the Gran Turismo World Championship in amateur mode. its one of the 4 cars. u can get th gt1 in thes race 2.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here, this will help out. This is how I got whatever cars I want.

Pick what race class you want, and it will show all the prize cars. The next car I'm going to get (gt1) is in professional, at gran turismo allstars.
  4. Izdiamond

Izdiamond Guest

[/quote]... what game you talking about?

And i tried that Live race thing... Sucks. Not real at all... I mean i t can be that easy to do that, but when i put it in auto, i could still clutch and override the automatic, and it lost control to easy

Hei...its does not do what other car do in and arcade game..i mean how can you overide the automatic with clutch system(you don't do that in a normal car do you...????) plus its a lot harder to control if you're using wheels.....its a simulation...not some arcady stuff..
    Well....some like it....some don't......can't convince everyone right.... :D
  5. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

GT=Grand Turesmo
  6. driftsleeper

driftsleeper Guest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.