GT3 Drifting anyone?

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by SpArKeY_STi, Jun 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Anyone play GT3 to drift? If so, what car do you use? Im cuently useing a Subaru Impreza WRX STi(J). Also, whats your favorite drift course? I like trial moutian... easy with some technical hill drifts.
  2. jaxx

jaxx Guest

i drift with the ae86, r33,r34, 300zx, rx-7, my fav is the r33, its what i started out on, and what i feel has power, but not too much.

fav course is grand valley, my friend is really good at drifting the cork-screw @ laguna seca, its unreal.
  3. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

hehe. I always just jump the cork :!:
  4. AE86 Drifter

AE86 Drifter Guest

I LOVE playing GT3. I love it no matter if I am drifting, drag racing, or circuit racing.

I drift Sprinter,RX-7 FC & FD, Supra, Silvias, GT-R & GT-S, EVO VII, and almost any other car.

I am a chevy guy so i always drag Camaros& Vettes along with all other cars.

I CAN"'T wait for GT4
    anyone got a release date???????
  5. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Yup... the day it comes out :roll: :lol: . There is one set, but im not sure on it. Theve moved it 4 times now. it was set for January 24th, then just kept getting moved back.

I wish i had my old account back. My file was corrupted somehow. I had over 400,000 credits, 10 cars... one for each type of race, all my licens cept super (i was missing like 3 races) was like 50% done... then lost it all. Ever since iv just raced to get money and hop cars just to drift.
  6. Necro47

Necro47 Guest

Anything rear wheel drive. They drift the best!!

shameless plug to see if I have to change my sig or not :(
  7. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Lol... good one!

I find any Skyline with 10%/90% woks almost like a RWD. Im trying to get enough money for the Imprza Rally car so i can get the Escudo and drift that! Or the indy car... ill have to waste an hr of my life just to drift a Indy car :roll:
  8. tc3_drifter

tc3_drifter Guest

i prefere project gotham 2 its more of a drifting game but mixed in a real racer game as well
  9. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Iv never played PGR. A good game for just drifting tho is NFS: U. (Need for speed underground) Tho its phyics arnt good at all, its drifting is fairly good.

They should sum games up. Take all the good things from each game and mix it into one. Phyics from GT3AS, Customizeing from NFS, Street racing and "Krews" From TXRZ (Tokyo Extreme Racer Zero), and Rally from WRC and Collen Mackre (sp) world rally.
  10. AE86 Drifter

AE86 Drifter Guest

i have tons of other games like need for speed, PGR 1 and 2, Colin McCrae rally 3 an 4. of those i like colin mccrae the best. i love rally racing. I also like sega gt

but the ultimate series is GT.
    I own GT2 and GT3
    I like to play Gt2 because it has way different and cooler cars.
    I play Gt3 more than any of the others. I cheated with gameshark on one memory card but i also have a file where i actualy tried to beat it....key word tried. i ended up playing on the cheat game cause i just wanted to buy cars to drift and drag

Do you guys drift with TCS and spin control on or off???
  11. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Off. Not sure why... i just turned it on because it says "Traction".
  12. Izdiamond

Izdiamond Guest

You guys should play LIVE FOR SPEED.....A sim game at it's own class...
    it's an online racing sim....lots of set-up and modding....
    A lot of drift clan and server too....

here's a link
    http://lfs.racesimcentral.com/
  13. driftsleeper

driftsleeper Guest

SpArKeY_STi:
    i use the S.S. version trueno and i like drifting on the special course 5. i also use the rally cars...the way you get rally cars easier by buying a regular evo and put some dirt tires on them and keep winning the rally to get prize cars. i finished the whole rally and won the escudo pikes peak, i finished the begginer league, and im half way done through amatuer. i have 2,030,500CR right now.
  14. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

i screwd up from the start... so im low on money. But i used the Subaru Impreza WRX STi J with dirt tyres.

Iv got all of the Beginner leauge finishes, the rally leauge, and all the licencs. Im working on the amatoure leauge but i get bored easy...
  15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have 240sx fastback type x, Nismo gt-r LM road car, lancer evo 7 gsr, lancer evo 7 rallycar prototype, rx-7 type rz, Audi s4, Impreza wrx sti, NSX type s zero, and r34. My favorite drifter I have is the 240sx, and I drift on Apricot Hill. Haven't tried trial mountian.
  16. the c-west razo silvia is a good car to drift with
  17. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

... what game you talking about?

And i tried that Live race thing... Sucks. Not real at all... I mean i t can be that easy to do that, but when i put it in auto, i could still clutch and override the automatic, and it lost control to easy.
  18. i talking about gt3. for me it a ggod car because i have a steering wheel and i have my shifter set up so instead of down shifting its my e-brake. u have to win the c-west car.
  19. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Oh... what race? I like any car that doesnt say "Mitsu" or "Honda" on it... Or "Dodge"
  20. driftsleeper

driftsleeper Guest

yeah...what race IS that? i need to get me one those
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.