Grrr...I hate work!

Play-Doh

May 12, 2006
Portland OR
Geez, its really really slow here at the funeral home this weekend....nothing to do at all. And all I wanna do is work on my scratbuilding...but I know the second I do im gonna stink up the office with superglue and ill probably superglue my hand to the phone when it rings. Not to mention my luck I would get paint on a casket or something and then have to cough up a couple thousand.

Im a messy scratchbuilder.

At at least I can spend time on The Gauge and make it look like im working! sign1

Ooo...hmm...Maybe I could think of a way to scratbuild an HO casket and have it "Lowering" into the graveyard?!

MadModeler

May 20, 2006
Play-Doh said:
Ooo...hmm...Maybe I could think of a way to scratbuild an HO casket and have it "Lowering" into the graveyard?!

Miles said:
Sounds like an neat idea, ya should:)

Yeah, That is a great idea Play-Doh! :thumb: Go for it! And post some pics! :thumb:

brakie

Nov 8, 2001
Bucyrus,Ohio
Visit site
Ah retirement..A thing of beauty.:D sign1 Yeah,I recall that feeling when I wanted to model or operate my switching layout but,had to operate a forklift instead.:cry:

pennman

Jul 2, 2006
clarksville, tn
slow work

I dont know but I think you would be happy being slow at a funeral home..sign1
But I can tell you you never have enough time, I retired out of the Army recently and got bored as hell sitting home I had to go back To work and now I'm faced with not having enough time for my trains again.
I guess you cant have you cake and eat it too.

L

lester perry

*&^%$#@%&@*$ I have one more week of a 5 week layoff :cry: . Then I go back to work. RETIREMENTballoon6 oh to dream such a dream, sweet words to my ear. I have about 13 years to go. Retirement such a sweet word.bounce7
Les :)