Group outages

shortliner

Dec 23, 2004
Anybuddie know if there is a problem, what the problem is, and why this group keeps going "Off Line"?

About every third time I try to access it over the last week - it is unavailble for anything up to an hour - usually around the middle of the day early PM UK time
Shortliner(Jack) away up here in the Highglands:curse:

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
I've not experienced that either. I have had a few problems where it took longer than normal to get on, and sometime a bit more time than usual to open a thread or post something, (I've been calling it "sluggish"), and once in a while I get a "cannot find the-guage.com" error, but I hit the link again and up she comes. I have been blaming my brower for that though, since I have had similar problems on other sites as well and no one else has been complaining about it here.... well, up until now that is....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

babydot94513

Member in training
Sep 1, 2002
Brentwood, Ca
Visit site
Well, you do live in the Highlands where the internet has yet to be discovered<g>

FWIW I heard that Microsoft servers have been having issues lately and that may a problem for where you are located, but I have not had any problems reading The Gauge.

JD

shortliner said:
Anybuddie know if there is a problem, what the problem is, and why this group keeps going "Off Line"?

About every third time I try to access it over the last week - it is unavailble for anything up to an hour - usually around the middle of the day early PM UK time
Shortliner(Jack) away up here in the Highglands:curse:

GeorgeHO

May 3, 2005
Baltimore, MD
Today is the first day I have had any problems... @ 2:00 am to 3:30 am eastern daylight savings time. I keep dropping the line, and sometimes have to redial, even with two browser windows open. I think the problem is not with the Guage, but with the net.