GreMir Models P-47D Oh Johnnie in Olive Drab

Discussion in 'Kit Announcements' started by shoki2000, Apr 3, 2007.

1. shoki2000

shoki2000 Active Member

Ok guys, order away :grin:
    I just added a button to buy all four planes together for one very special low price.
    This offer is valid only for new purchases.
  2. charliec

charliec Active Member

I'll put my hand up for an M48 - there are virtually no models of US armour post WW2. If you do an M48 how about a bit of design reuse and do an M60?

3. John Griffin

John Griffin Member

You mean an early version witht he M48-type turret? That would save a few million mouse clicks I suppose. Yeah, they do have alot in common. Even the M47 shares the lineage.
    My favourite line of US tanks starts with the M26 thru M47 and M48. The stuff in all those old war movies. It would make sense to have a series of them, time and skill permitting!
  4. DrBill

DrBill Member

How about something "simple" :twisted: to start with, like the Daimler "Dingo" -- sort of a Brit Jeep? A couple of photos from a recent WW II reenactment gathering. (Wish I had one of these to drive to the grocery....)

Attached Files:

5. John Griffin

John Griffin Member

That's a cute car. I can see why it would be much simpler to design and build- all those flat panels and facets; it really has no curves. One reason I chose the M48 (besides the fact that I love it's ugly/tough look) is the rounded shape. I notice that most of the paper models of tanks are those types that are constructed with flat shapes- M1, Challenger, Crusader, etc. I decided to go for the challenge of the compound curves in the M48 turret and hull. I just think it will be a really cool model if I can pull it off.
  6. Nando

Nando Designer Extraordinaire

I bought in the last days four models (two versions of P-47 and Tempest) and yesterday I installed them without problems.

Today I tried to print the P-47 model on my local Epson Stylus Photo 750 printer installed on the USB port and the program said me that "printing USB004 port not allowed" !!!:-?
    [see attached picture "GREMIR Not Allowed.jpg"]
    My notebook HP NC4000 has only USB port and my printer support only USB port !!!!!!!!!:twisted:
    See also the pictures "GREMIR printer setup.jpg" and "GREMIR USB Printer property.jpg" for more information.

Can You help me????

I tried to use the help but the program said me that the help file was created with a language not supported from this version of Windows!!!!!!!!:cry:

I have Windows 2000 Professional!!!!:mad:

Thanks for any help You can give me.

PS: I sent the same information to the Gremir Admin.

Attached Files:

7. shoki2000

shoki2000 Active Member

GreMir admin and shoki2000 that's the same person :wink:
    All printers should be connectced to the computer during installation otherwise DataViewer will not be able to recognize them later, hence the "printing not allowed" message.
    Please reinstall the models and run the registration process again but pleas emake sur the your Epson printer is connected to the computer and drivers are installed and I will reissue registration codes.
    This of course free of any charges.
  8. Nando

Thanks for the quick answer.:)
    Do you mean that i have to send you again the installation messages with the code, so You can resend to me the unlock information?:?

A question: this means that if i have to change or reinstall my computer i have to repeat the registration process? With the CDs Is it the same process?

Thanks, Nando
  9. shoki2000

shoki2000 Active Member

Yes, send me new registration messages and I will reregister your models.

If you change your computer, reinstall OS or add a new printer you will need new registration codes to unlock the models. This will be done free of charge.
    There is no difference between downloaded model or CD version.
  10. Nando

Ok, with the new unlock codes all is working and i can print all my models, but ....the Murphy's Law is true and my printer has some trouble :twisted:
    I hope to repair it ...