GreMir Models P-47D Oh Johnnie in Olive Drab

Discussion in 'Kit Announcements' started by shoki2000, Apr 3, 2007.

1. shoki2000

shoki2000 Active Member

Attached Files:

2. B-Manic

B-Manic Peripheral Visionary

Very - nice - thanks for pilots
  3. John Griffin

John Griffin Member

Special price...

Since the price is 2 for $25 if you order the silver and the O.D. together, anyone who has already ordered the silver P-47 can get the O.D. P-47 for $10. I've worked it out with Mike at Gremir just now so it should be all set.

4. rickstef

rickstef Guest

but you bought it anyway right Carl?
  5. shoki2000

shoki2000 Active Member

Yes, it's official :grin:
    I collapsed early yesterday, but added this info on the page today.
    All registered owners of the P-47 Torrid Tessie will receive $5 refund when they purchase the OD Oh Johnnie P-47 model.
  6. dimas Karabas

dimas Karabas Member

How about a discount for all four models by John????
  7. John Griffin

John Griffin Member

Four-model discount...

Well... not a bad idea; but it seems like it would be a bit confusing if it was retro active for everyone who has already ordered some of them. I will talk to Mike and see if maybe a promo exclusively for an all-four-together purchase is feasible.
  8. OldSalt

OldSalt Member

Thanks for the rapid delivery and the refund! Keep 'em coming!
  9. sakrison

sakrison Member

It's beautiful! And I sure would love to see a Razorback version.
  10. shoki2000

shoki2000 Active Member

John agreed and I will add this option on the page tonight.
    All four models (both P-47D and both Tempests) will be available for a special price of $40. - This will apply ONLY to all four models purchased at the same time.
  11. Nando

Nando Designer Extraordinaire

My God !!!!

I have still to print the Super Corsair, but I can't restrain my self from to catch this offer ...:cry:

The stack of to-do models is hopelessly growing ....:-D

12. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

It is a good offer! Verrrrrrry tempting :) prolly just have to go with oh jonnie though...
  13. dimas Karabas

dimas Karabas Member

Thanks Mike, I knew we could count on you!
    Thank to John as well, keep them coming, I want the razorback, the same as one by GPM 150 except in 1:24 as well as a couple of Mustangs and maybe a IL2 in larger scale.
    So you got my wish list, lets get to work:)
  14. shoki2000

shoki2000 Active Member

Easy, easy.... This pesky work gets in the way :roll:

P-51B and P-51-D would be extremely nice .................................
  15. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

especially in John's silver coloring............. but I know how hard that would be. Oh........... and while we are wishing.......P-38

16. John Griffin

John Griffin Member

Doesn't anybody want a tank?? I'm starting on my M48... I need a break from planes.

When I get back to planes I think I'll do a cold warrior- maybe a big one like the F-105.
  17. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

I would definitely like a tank!

With your design skills, I know it will be a good one!

18. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

NO!.................. just kidding!grin:

Tanks are nice and I understand needing a break from planes. Especially if you come back with a THUD!

We got one here at one of the VFW's so if you need close ups or stuff just holler at me John!

Now.............. where to the wings go on a tank if I have to build one?:oops:
  19. John Griffin

John Griffin Member

Wings on tank

I read an article about a Russian expriment in which they actually DID make a flying tank... wings and tail were attached to a light tank. The tank was air-dropped and then glided down for a landing. Probably not a soft landing.
    Here's a link to a web page on it...

20. Rick Thomson

Rick Thomson Member

<When I get back to planes I think I'll do a cold warrior- maybe a big one like the F-105.>

Consider the beauty of Kelly Johnstone's Silver Sliver, or if you want big, how about a really rare bird like the CF-100 Mk3 or 4?