• Oh_Johnnie.jpg
    Oh_Johnnie.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 406

Nando

Designer Extraordinaire
Oct 5, 2006
Turin (Italy)
My God !!!!

I have still to print the Super Corsair, but I can't restrain my self from to catch this offer ...:cry:

The stack of to-do models is hopelessly growing ....:-D

Nando

Bowdenja

Sep 26, 2005
Madison, MS
NO!.................. just kidding!grin:

Tanks are nice and I understand needing a break from planes. Especially if you come back with a THUD!

We got one here at one of the VFW's so if you need close ups or stuff just holler at me John!

Now.............. where to the wings go on a tank if I have to build one?:eek:ops:

Rick Thomson

Aug 21, 2005
Rastatt, Germany
<When I get back to planes I think I'll do a cold warrior- maybe a big one like the F-105.>

Consider the beauty of Kelly Johnstone's Silver Sliver, or if you want big, how about a really rare bird like the CF-100 Mk3 or 4?

DrBill

May 22, 2006
Wilton, CT USA
www.geoghegan.us
How about something "simple" :twisted: to start with, like the Daimler "Dingo" -- sort of a Brit Jeep? A couple of photos from a recent WW II reenactment gathering. (Wish I had one of these to drive to the grocery....)

Attachments

• DSCN1638 (2).JPG
    DSCN1638 (2).JPG
    250 KB · Views: 57
  • DSCN1638 (2).JPG
    DSCN1638 (2).JPG
    250 KB · Views: 59
  • DSCN1640 (2).JPG
    DSCN1640 (2).JPG
    206.2 KB · Views: 41
  • DSCN1640 (2).JPG
    DSCN1640 (2).JPG
    206.2 KB · Views: 40

Nando

Designer Extraordinaire
Oct 5, 2006
Turin (Italy)
shoki2000 said:
Ok guys, order away :grin:
I just added a button to buy all four planes together for one very special low price.
This offer is valid only for new purchases.

Shoki2000,

I bought in the last days four models (two versions of P-47 and Tempest) and yesterday I installed them without problems.

Today I tried to print the P-47 model on my local Epson Stylus Photo 750 printer installed on the USB port and the program said me that "printing USB004 port not allowed" !!!:-?
[see attached picture "GREMIR Not Allowed.jpg"]
My notebook HP NC4000 has only USB port and my printer support only USB port !!!!!!!!!:twisted:
See also the pictures "GREMIR printer setup.jpg" and "GREMIR USB Printer property.jpg" for more information.

Can You help me????

I tried to use the help but the program said me that the help file was created with a language not supported from this version of Windows!!!!!!!!:cry:

I have Windows 2000 Professional!!!!:mad:

Thanks for any help You can give me.

Nando
PS: I sent the same information to the Gremir Admin.

Attachments

• GREMIR Not Allowed.jpg
    GREMIR Not Allowed.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 39
  • GREMIR printer setup.jpg
    GREMIR printer setup.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 28
  • GREMIR USB Printer property.jpg
    GREMIR USB Printer property.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 26
  • GREMIR Help Language not support.jpg
    GREMIR Help Language not support.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 26

shoki2000

Feb 6, 2004
Tampa, FL - USA
www.gremirmodels.com
Nando,
GreMir admin and shoki2000 that's the same person :wink:
All printers should be connectced to the computer during installation otherwise DataViewer will not be able to recognize them later, hence the "printing not allowed" message.
Please reinstall the models and run the registration process again but pleas emake sur the your Epson printer is connected to the computer and drivers are installed and I will reissue registration codes.
This of course free of any charges.

Nando

Designer Extraordinaire
Oct 5, 2006
Turin (Italy)
shoki2000 said:
Nando,
GreMir admin and shoki2000 that's the same person :wink:
All printers should be connectced to the computer during installation otherwise DataViewer will not be able to recognize them later, hence the "printing not allowed" message.
Please reinstall the models and run the registration process again but pleas emake sur the your Epson printer is connected to the computer and drivers are installed and I will reissue registration codes.
This of course free of any charges.

Thanks for the quick answer.:)
Do you mean that i have to send you again the installation messages with the code, so You can resend to me the unlock information?:?

A question: this means that if i have to change or reinstall my computer i have to repeat the registration process? With the CDs Is it the same process?

Thanks, Nando

shoki2000

Feb 6, 2004
Tampa, FL - USA
www.gremirmodels.com
Nando said:
Thanks for the quick answer.:)
Do you mean that i have to send you again the installation messages with the code, so You can resend to me the unlock information?:?

A question: this means that if i have to change or reinstall my computer i have to repeat the registration process? With the CDs Is it the same process?

Thanks, Nando
Yes, send me new registration messages and I will reregister your models.

If you change your computer, reinstall OS or add a new printer you will need new registration codes to unlock the models. This will be done free of charge.
There is no difference between downloaded model or CD version.

Nando

Designer Extraordinaire
Oct 5, 2006
Turin (Italy)
shoki2000 said:
Yes, send me new registration messages and I will reregister your models.

If you change your computer, reinstall OS or add a new printer you will need new registration codes to unlock the models. This will be done free of charge.
There is no difference between downloaded model or CD version.

Ok, with the new unlock codes all is working and i can print all my models, but ....the Murphy's Law is true and my printer has some trouble :twisted:
I hope to repair it ...

Nando