greetings

beat-on

hello everyone. my name is haviv and i'm from israel. i've recently returned paper crafting after a few years of not finding the time for it. a few days ago i've finished building the vulcan d'kyr, modeled by the great D-Whale
another one to my collection
:)
13900973_10209473527810653_2072219369_n.jpg

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Hello Haviv,

Welcome to Zealot. You have come to the right place for all things SCI-FI (including Star Trek). We have many members who are HUGE SCI-FI FAN (Myself included). So I hope that you will feel at home here.
If you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice. Please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

I have to say that you did a really good job on the model. I think that @D-WHALE will be happy to see that you built one of his models and did a good job on it.

Once again, welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself here and I look forward to seeing more of your work!

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello Haviv,

welcome to the forum!

My favourite subjects are BSG and Buck Rogers. Your Vulcan ship looks awesome! I'm looking forward to seeing more builds of you. :)

Have fun and enjoy! :)

Marcell

Gandolf50

Researcher of obscure between war vehicles...
Staff member
Very Nice! I also look forward to seeing more from you in the days to come...We love seeing build Threads and pictures here! We also have many talented members that are always willing to share techniques and tips, so Please Feel FREE to ask and enjoy the site!

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Greetings "beat-on", one helluva nice model to post in an introduction. Please, fel free to Post Bigger Pictures, and lots more of them. Welcome to Zealot!! ;)