Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by pmcquain, Dec 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pmcquain

pmcquain New Member

Hi, my name is Pete and I live in Tampa, Florida. I started messing with card models back in winter '02. I started many different models, but only finished one, the McClaren from I got out of it for a couple years to move, have another kid, and all that kind of stuff, but now I'm back.

After messing with a couple planes, race cars, mechs and other stuff, I have settled on AFV as my favorite subject. I have started on the M5 Stuart from konradus and hope to get some pictures posted soon.

I enjoy reading through the posts and gathering all the good information here, and look forward to being part of the community.

2. Gil

Gil Active Member

Welcome aboard Pete! Have a good time hear. Wonder where the rest of the inmates are. Usuallly I'm the last on the list to welcome a new member. Must be the Holidazes have had their usual effect.

3. shoki2000

shoki2000 Active Member

Hi Pete
    Too bad you preffer the AFVs - we could talk about planes face to face :grin:
  4. wunwinglow

wunwinglow Active Member

Micheal, don't worry, we'll have him making models of EVERYTHING soon enough!! I only ever modeled aircraft, and now just about the only thing I havn't tackled are space robots; until I saw that Caterpillar thing from Alien!

Tim P
  5. Peter T Davis

Peter T Davis Guy Behind the Curtains

Welcome to the community Pete! :)
  6. thewoodengraver

thewoodengraver Active Member

Welcome Pete!

All you have to do to become part of this community is say hi and you have done that.People here are quite friendly and eager to help too!

I'm looking forward to pics of your M5 from Konradus. It is definately in my top ten favorites.

Enjoy your stay!!!
  7. Mindaugas

Mindaugas Member

Welcome Pete! I wish you have a good time here and I will try helping as much as I can ;)

Good luck! ;)
  8. pmcquain

pmcquain New Member

Glad to be here!

Thanks for all the welcomes! I'll put some pictures in the AFV forum of what I have so far on the Stuart. I think I will be needing some advice already though :oops:

Happy new year!

9. Kevin G

Kevin G Member

Welcome to the nut house Pete!
    Don't worry about needing advice, we all need advice all the time and if you ask there will be plenty of it offered! :-D
    Almost all of it will be good advice too! These guys are a great bunch, lots of expertise to be had here and they are ready to share it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.