Discussion in 'Scratchin' & Bashin'' started by Mauricio Garcia, Mar 23, 2004.

1. Mauricio Garcia

Mauricio Garcia New Member

Hi Everybody, I registered myself about a week ago and just now I got the time to say something. I am a begginer in the hobby, right now I'm just basically doing a lot of reading on the subject as to familiarize myself with all this info. I really enjoy this forum cause there is a lot of great info. and a lot of great modelers. And the threads I've been looking a lot at are the scratchin and buildin threads cause I really enjoy making things. It's also good to be part of the group and I hope that when I actually start I can add some of my experiences along the way. Thank you for your time and lets enjoy. Mauricio
  2. Catt

Catt Guest

Mauricio,welcome to the Gauge.We are always ready to help new members here.Please feel free to ask any questions you may have about model railroading.
  3. Fred_M

Fred_M Guest

Welcome aboard. :) :) :) FRED
  4. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

Welcome to the Gauge Mauricio
  5. Ralph

Ralph's for fun!

Glad to have you join us!
  6. belg

belg Member

Mauricio, welcome to the Gauge and let us know if you get stuck on something, plenty of great heads around here to help. Pat
  7. interurban

interurban Active Member

:thumb: Welcome to the gauge Mauricio, What scale will you be modeling in, ??:p
  8. jim currie

jim currie Active Member

welcome to the gauge :thumb: :thumb:
  9. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

Welcome to the Gauge Mauricio. You'll find lots of friendly folks here always willing to help you with advice and applaud your successes.

10. Ray Marinaccio

Ray Marinaccio Active Member

Welcome to The-Gauge Mauricio.
    As stated before , any questions , just ask.
    Hope to see photos of your work.
  11. nalmeida

nalmeida Member

Welcome to The Gauge, your name looks familiar in my country, are you Portuguese? or Brazilian? if that's the case then:

Bem vindo!
  12. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

13. Lighthorseman

Lighthorseman Active Member

You've picked a GREAT forum, Mauricio! An invaluble source of information, and the friendliest people around. :thumb: Welcome aboard!
  14. Mauricio Garcia

Mauricio Garcia New Member

Thank you for the great welcome guys I will be working in HO. Answering your question Nelson. I was born in Brazil but living in Canada.
  15. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

Re: Thanks

:wave: :wave: :wave: Welcome to the-gauge Mauricio:wave: :wave: :wave:

I do HO too, as well as HOn30. Let us know how we can help!
  16. shamus

shamus Registered Member

And a big welcome Mauricio from me. You sure will have a lot of fun with the gauge.

17. shaygetz

shaygetz Active Member

Welcome Mauricio:thumb: ...and an HOer, too!!! A double Welcome:thumb: :thumb: