greetings

Mauricio Garcia

Hi Everybody, I registered myself about a week ago and just now I got the time to say something. I am a begginer in the hobby, right now I'm just basically doing a lot of reading on the subject as to familiarize myself with all this info. I really enjoy this forum cause there is a lot of great info. and a lot of great modelers. And the threads I've been looking a lot at are the scratchin and buildin threads cause I really enjoy making things. It's also good to be part of the group and I hope that when I actually start I can add some of my experiences along the way. Thank you for your time and lets enjoy. Mauricio

C

Catt

Mauricio,welcome to the Gauge.We are always ready to help new members here.Please feel free to ask any questions you may have about model railroading.

belg

Mauricio, welcome to the Gauge and let us know if you get stuck on something, plenty of great heads around here to help. Pat

spitfire

Welcome to the Gauge Mauricio. You'll find lots of friendly folks here always willing to help you with advice and applaud your successes.

Val

nalmeida

Welcome to The Gauge, your name looks familiar in my country, are you Portuguese? or Brazilian? if that's the case then:

Bem vindo!

Lighthorseman

You've picked a GREAT forum, Mauricio! An invaluble source of information, and the friendliest people around. :thumb: Welcome aboard!

Mauricio Garcia

Thanks

Thank you for the great welcome guys I will be working in HO. Answering your question Nelson. I was born in Brazil but living in Canada.