Greetings from the South

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by RM_clermont, Mar 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RM_clermont

RM_clermont Member

Hello, my name is Augustin and I'm new in this great hobby, all my life I've been a fan of plastic models in fact I've got tons of models all around my house :roll: but since I discover the cardmodels and how fantastic can be make things only with paper I just couldn't stop it. So I apologize for all the stupid questions that I WILL make in the future just because I'm a newbbie and send you all best wishes. Good luck and keep up the good work because the site simply rocks.
  2. smyfe

smyfe Member

Hi Augustin and welcome, you have found the right place for everything you could ever wish to know about card models. The people on this forum are great and especially helpful if you have any problems.:-D :-D
  3. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Welcome to the fold! Glad you found our little corner of the internet. Ask all the questions you want. We have all been there. I asked more than my fair share. Be sure to read back in the forums as much as you care too, I am sure most of your questions have been asked before. It seems kind of daunting but its really not too bad once you get going. But if you cant find it or want clarificatoin on something, ask away!

Sounds like you have built a few things already, got any pics to share?
  4. Fishcarver

Fishcarver Active Member

Hi Augustin! Welcome aboard!
    Your friend from Canada
  5. thewoodengraver

thewoodengraver Active Member

Welcome Augustin!!! Get ready for 10,000 free downloads of Card Models!
    Your plastic models may need to be pushed aside to make room!!

Click " Welcome New Member" on my signature and any questions you have may be answered. Plus, there's a FREE TOY!
  6. Alcides

Alcides Member

Hello Agustin

Welcome to the forum and nice to see another argentian here.

Hola Agustin

Que bueno verte por aqui. Ya me estaba preguntando como no habia otro argentino ( porque lo que importa es el corazon ) por aca.

7. Clashster

Clashster Member

Welcome, Augustin! Great place to hang out, this forum! Very informative and inspiring! Enjoy!

8. RM_clermont

RM_clermont Member

I would like to say thanks to you all for the Welcome, is good to know that I'm not the onlyone who loves this hobby, at least in this hemisphere :) lol
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.