Greetings from Navarin

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by Navarin, Nov 1, 2005.

1. Navarin

Navarin New Member

I new at this forum, consequently first of all be introduced: Dmitri Hotkin (aka Navarin), 28 years, live in Saint-Petersburg (Russia). I like card models since 1988, after some years started with own projects, some from my models are published in Polish firms GPM, Modelik, Quest, etc.
    On my site you can download some free models, high quality vector drawings, gallery and something else. Welcome - Further in Download section ;-)
  2. shoki2000

shoki2000 Active Member

Welcome to this side of the world [​IMG]
  3. Kaz

Kaz Member

Hello from the UK

... as my Muskovite friend used to say to me :)
  4. Jim Nunn

Jim Nunn Member

Could you post some photos of your models, we would enjoy seeing them.

Jim Nunn
  5. andrewthewise

andrewthewise Member

Hello Dmitri,

I have built your model of the Oslabya, it was the first card model I built and it got me 'hooked' onto this hobby.

Thanks for making it available.

Greetings from New Zealand,

6. pbhawkin

pbhawkin Member

your website

Hi Navarin.

Is it possible for you to have an English translation of your web site headings available on your page? Ie some web sites have a little flag (union jack) that if you click on it takes you to a translated version of the website.

Also, before I start your model of the Oslabya do you have any advice or updates to on the model?

7. Kaz

Kaz Member

8. pbhawkin

pbhawkin Member

Thanks for the quick reply. But I had already seen that. What I was after was for ALL the headings/directories to be translated and maybe the descriptions within the headings as well (big ask I know!). Maybe I SHOULD LEARN RUSSIAN!

9. Navarin

Navarin New Member

My site is the internet-shop focused to Russia and ex-USSR countries. Download page it only add-on, I hope what even without knowledge of Russian you will understand what link will be clicked for start downloading :).
    I can make translation into other languages (first of all English) but it will need the translator, capable to translate the text from Russian on English on non-commercial (or faintly-commercial ;-)) base. If such will be, there will be also an English version.
  10. gcsmith

gcsmith G. Smith