Greetings from Montreal Quebec Canada

blairta

Greetings all,

I signed up for this group some time ago and completely forgot to introduce myself, my name is Blair, I am a native american living in the community of Kahnawake which is about 5 minutes outside of Montreal.

I have been an avid collector and fan of Star Trek, Star Wars, Babylon 5 for years now. I found this group by searching for something on the net one night and signed up straight away, I have been in lurker mode for a few months now, just reading alot of posts and checking out everyone's work, I have seen some great things on this group.

I haven't really constructed anything substantial but I have dabbled alittle in it, but I am anxious to try.

Blair

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome to the forum.
You have come to the right place for ALL THINGS SCI-FI!!!. We have many members (me included) that are into SCI-FI.
You mentioned Babylon 5. One of our moderators is a HUGE fan. I am sure the two of you will get along.

Regardless of what you have already made, by all means, please post photos.

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice. Please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you.

Once again welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself here.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome Blair. Glad to have you aboard Feel free to post whatever you have made so far and also feel free to ask about where you can find different genres of models. Please, do post though. Many people do great work and words of encouragement go a long way. :)

blairta

Thanks for the welcome everyone. I will post a few photos of things that I have made. I am really amazed at the talent that so many people have shown here, I am going to keep looking and when I finally find something that I truly am interested in trying I will keep the pictures of its progress.

Thanks again for the welcome!