Greetings from Middle Tennessee

myrmedon

Jul 9, 2012
Middle Tennessee
Hi All!

Myrmedon here...from Middle Tennessee. I am currently a part-time teacher at a local Career College, a husband to a very tolerant wife, and dad to a wonderful 7 year old step son.

My main hobby has been model building since I was 5 or 6. My first kit was a TOS Enterprise kit back in the early 70s. I remember my brother helping me glue the kit and then having to paint it with poster paint...Mom did not trust me with regular model paints.

In recent years, I have gotten into building Battletech stuff...unfortunately there is not a lot out there so I find paper models and build them in plastic after properly scaling them in Pep Designer. Then I can detail them as I please and will even make rubber molds and cast them.

My work can be seen on my blog: http://battlemechclub.blogspot.com/

Thanks for reading!

Myr :wave:

Z

Zathros

:eek: I just did a quick look at your Blog. Holy Cow!

First, :welcome1: to the forum! Blah blahblahblah..., got that out of the way!!
Are those models from molds you made? I would say they look professional, but they look better than that! I (we) would be most indebted and pleased if you did a truncated, (or not, detailed, with lots of pics is better), detailing of the process you use. I was truly inspired and amazed at your work. Incredible!! :thumb: Stunning!