Greetings from Florida!

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by DinoMike, Dec 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DinoMike

DinoMike New Member

Happy to be here... if I only knew where I was. :D

Nutcase Floridian with a brand-new workbench and a desire to FINALLY finish a paper model. Certainly helps to have a set workspace, and not have to pack everything up each time I pause a project.
  2. ekuth

ekuth Active Member

Finish a paper model?
    You're in the wrong place for that... :mrgreen:

Addictive little hobby.

Take a look around, feel free to ask questions, and post your builds! :thumb:
  3. Padre

Padre Member

Dang, I gotta build going on now I gotta get back to..................I have some lonely models sitting on the shelf looking at me wondering when I am going to get back to them, and I got a lot on the computer and in my drawer waiting for me to start............

Do little time, so many things to do, so many decisions to be made..............yes, no, this one, that one, finish...start.......ARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH~!!!!!!
  4. DinoMike

DinoMike New Member

I think I have a better chance of doing that before I finish one of the 250+ plastic and resin kits in my stash. :eek: (No joke on the number. I counted.) wall1
  5. ekuth

ekuth Active Member

LOL. I used to build plastic until the price got beyond belief. Then I discovered paper, and I haven't went back.

*eyes his stack of ERTL Federation starships that want building*
  6. Retired_for_now

Retired_for_now New Guy

Welcome - start with something easy to get that "completion rush" and off you go!

Yogi (I'm always ready for "easy")
  7. DinoMike

DinoMike New Member

Yup, got a free model of a Mercury Redstone rocket to start off with. Might be a better idea than the 2001 Discovery model.... :D
  8. Retired_for_now

Retired_for_now New Guy

Yup - the Redstone might be a tiny bit quicker build (same rush though).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.