Greetings from Denmark

duckforceone

Master Duck
Sep 29, 2012
Denmark
Greetings.

I have for some time, been working on an aliens vs colonial marines boardgame, and have now arrived at the building a prototype fase. So i started looking into different ways of building it.

Wood...
casting...
or paper folding.. which i could do with fewer costs than the others... so i started reading about it, and ended up deciding to do as much as i can in paper folding.

So my current mission is to make the aliens dropship, an apc, and then starting to fold some paper dungeons after that.

And as the end project, build the hopefully finished U.S.S Sulaco model...

Looking forward to getting to know you guys, and show you my projects.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Welcome to the forum.

It sounds like a very interesting project that you have started.
You will find that there are quite a few people here that are very interested in ALIENS (and that might be interested in the game that you are working on) that can give you advice and input on your project.
Good luck with your project.

By all means, please post photos of what you may have now (as well as any other models that you have made).

Once again, welcome aboard and I look forward to seeing your work.

Z

Zathros

:welcome1: to the forum. Many of us thought the drop ship and the hanger bay from the Sulaco, scaled up, would make an awesome model on it's own. It would be tempting to have that embedded into the ceiling of a room! Feel free to post any pictures of anything you have worked on. Welcome aboard! :)