Greetings from Brooklyn, NY

LarryR

On30 Resource Center
May 21, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
on30center.com
Hello Everybody,
My name is Larry and my main hobby is model railroading. I model mostly in 1:48 scale, On30. I maintain the On30 Resource Center website at:
http://on30center.com/
I am also interested in paper models and am co-moderator of a Yahoo group dedicated to models from the Firefly TV series universe.
I also work with neighborhood kids through my church and am introducing a group of them to building models. We have built a laser cut wood kit and are currently working on a resin kit of a small structure. I also hope to show them how to build paper models.
I'm looking forward to participating in the Forums.
Thanks,
LarryR

bagpiper

Apr 29, 2010
St. Louis. MO. USA
www.slcpb.com
Welcome Larry. You are indeed a very talented and busy man with the sound of things. I am sure that all your other skills will work well for you in your paper modeling.

Cheers and look forward to seeing you in the forum.

Jim

bulldogowner

Destroyer of Spam
Oct 12, 2006
West Michigan
Hello and Welcome!! Sounds like you know how to keep busy!! Be sure to post some pics of the paper models the kids build when they get them done!!

LarryR

On30 Resource Center
May 21, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
on30center.com
Thanks!

Thanks for the welcome. I don't know about talented, but definitely busy. I will hopefully have enough meeting with the kids to finish the resin kit we are working on before summer break. When we resume in the fall I hope to have them build a paper kit, probably one from Clever Models. I will post some pix when we get to that.

Thanks again! :wave:

LarryR