Greetings from “The_Hawk”

The_Hawk

Hello to you all I am a long time lurker first time poster here at your site.
I have been in plastic and resin modeling for over 20 years now I have just add paper modeling in the last five years or so after finding that it covered many subject I could not find anywhere else (at least not without a much bigger wallet than I have) From the years I have been looking here there are a lot of talented modelers here.

I look forward work with all you
Thanks

Rogerio Silva

Welcome, man!

You couldn't find a better place for hobbies, this is THE SPOT. If I may give you a suggestion, name your interests in modeling, and people here will be more than happy to assist you and point you in the right directions.
This is how ZEALOT is. Special, almost like a family. People here will follow your threads, give opinions, try to help and even learn from you. And you should do the same: get involved, man, be a part of this! ZEALOT is special because WE make it so!

Welcome aboard!

Rogério Silva

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Paper modeling opens up a whole world of model subjects which just aren't covered in any other medium. It is easy to replace parts too and definitely easier on the pocket! Welcome aboard! :)

silveroxide

Welcome aboard, as many others here, I started off with plastic, resin and styrene. One of the added advantages of paper modeling, is that many of the templates can easily be adapted to sheet styrene or in the case of ships, into wood patterns. enjoy what the forum has to offer and hope to see some of your works around here. See you around the forum.

The_Hawk

Thanks, Rogerio Silva Zealot is a good group from what I have seen.

as for my interests its mostly Sci-Fi ships, real space, aircraft, tanks, buildings and well as my wife points out to many "Nerd" things. :rolleyes:

zathros your right one of my favorite thing is the ability replace parts as needed!!

silveroxide there are a few models that would great in many media's

Thanks all