Greetings fellow papercrafters =D

bigemugamer

Hello everyone, its nice to be here. Well here's my little story...
I loved model building since i was a child, building plastic planes and sea ships (WW2 era) jets, helicopters, and a lot of star trek ships, i had dozens in my collection. While i do not have them any more i've still retained the desire to build them and for nearly a year now have had an interest in paper crafting, i initially had around 50 paper crafts sitting on my external HD and today spent over half the day sorting them out by category and searching online for more models to build and then i found the SULACO, the 6 foot model project over at sulaco.cz, i'm not gonna get into how awesome i thought that model was; and was directed to a thread a member here was documenting his building of it, i wanted to post in his thread and so began my membership here :)

I hope to one day have an impressive paper craft collection that surpasses the plastic model collection i had as a child and meet some nice people with the same model building passion as I, ty :)

Z

Zathros

:welcome1: bigemugamer to the forum. You should be able to find free models of almost anything that interests you. if you come up empty handed, just ask. Feel free to posts pictures of your builds.

bigemugamer

Thanks Zathros :wave:, this looks like a pretty cool community, as i navigate and learn more about it it looks like i wont ever have problems getting the designs I wish to build anymore :D one person i read here said he had over 1100 designs :eek:

I have a decent enough camera, good enough for HD pictures and fairly good video, ill definitely want to document my first paper craft model and later attempts as well, i have a few ideas of what id like to build first but have not really decided on any model yet and i wont be able to start till tomorrow afternoon as i do not have the card stack yet. :thumb: