Greetings everyone

dummi for

Apr 27, 2012
Hi, I am Dummi For, thank you for let me join into this forum.

I love paper model very much. Unfortunately I need to look after my kids after works so not much time to build the model. But I still be able to visit the forum and give praise to all your great great model.

Wish you all have a nice day !!
:mrgreen:

PS: forget to ask, is there any inactivity period in this forum? I heard from other places that if member is inactive for certain period of time, his account will be banned. Coz I am busy at works and kids, I might not be able to access forum and leave message everyday. Glad that someone can let me know if any inactivity period enforced in this forum. thanks!!

Z

Zathros

:welcome1: to the forum. There is a period of time in which an account will be closed due to inactivity. Banning only comes when someone tries to download our whole data model base, and makes maybe a post or two a year.

Complimenting people on models and general encouragement, finding models on the internet,, that are free, (not pirated scans though) these are all viable ways of being an active member. Building models takes a long time, and some people, for different reasons can't build them, but they are still welcome. Attitude surely has a lot to do with it. :)