Greetings all!

Thxlesith

May 3, 2015
Hi Everybody
To begining i tha i'm french. So 6 months ago with a friend we decided to create a cosplay. But not any cosplay, a cosplay clone trooper. We choosed exactly the armor who want create. My friend choose a simple armor phase II but me i choose the airborn armor. When i maked this choice i never think that is so difficult to find this armor. In this way i explore all the web to find the pep file of the helmet as an archeolog digging up the thread most buried. So if someone have this file i'm willing to get.
A day i test to use blender, and i never succes to create something. I am very impress by that is made in this forum.
Thxlesith

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Welcome to Zealot. I wished you had introduced yourself first!! We have many people here who speak French, you are not alone. You can try sending the person who made the file a private message. Be patient, something will turn up. Make sure you post a pic of the exact helmet you are looking for.

Thxlesith

May 3, 2015
I try That but the links are dead. I find Just one file but it s a very low poly model.

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
I think this one could get you really close. You might have, or want to do some modifications, but it would work, and it is full size, and it's FREE!!!

http://www.tamasoft.co.jp/pepakura-en/gallery/gallerydetails.php?id=217

L1217.jpg

L2217.jpg

Thxlesith

May 3, 2015
Thank s but i have already This and begin the construction. The problème is there are so Much différents That i m not sure That the render Will pretty

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
This is where you have to take the arts, and join what you can. There are many ways to build that model. Your effort will determine the outcome, everything you need is there. You just have to joint parts together before you print them, in Photoshop, or Paint. Copy the Development to the Clipboard to get jpegs of the pictures you need (the parts). ou could make a awesome model out of this, especially f you use your imagination and embellish it a bit. :)

Thxlesith

May 3, 2015
I have already view this way but in the 501 st to be a member the armor need to answer criteria. You can show here. I decided to begin my armor in 6 months and if don't find the helmet before i will test to bidle with an another helmet. I have already a helmet like the airborn but it's low poly and have some differents. I continue to schearch in the web and i fund some other helmet so if someone want one helmet i have maybe the helmet

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden