Greetings All!

ansoff

I joined the forum some time ago, but never got around to posting an intro. I've enjoyed building paper models for many years, although I can't claim any particular expertise. This is one of my recent projects: Ralph Currell's Transoceanic Airship docked on the Empire State Building mooring mast. The building is from Fiddler's Green, scaled up to 1/700 to match the airship:

ESB5.JPG

I'm also one of the organizers of the International Paper Modelers' Convention that has convened (almost) annually since 2001 here in the DC area. I'll be posting updates on this year's convention in the appropriate place here. Info on past conventions (including a couple of free models) is at www.ipmc-info.org.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and (belated) welcome to the forum. I am glad that you have decided to (OFFICIALLY) join the club.
Thank you for sharing a photo of one of your projects. It looks FANTASTIC!!!

It is GREAT to know that you are part of the IPMC. I am certain that there are many members here that will have a TON of questions for you!

As you have noticed, the forum (as a whole) has changed QUITE A BIT since you first joined. If you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice, please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

Once again welcome aboard and I hope that you enjoy yourself here!!!

ansoff

Thanks for the welcome RB, and also for moving my post to the correct section. Never fear, I'll get the hang of this eventually!

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Superb!! That is such a dynamic looking model )Diorama?). I love it! Welcome!! :)