Greelt's next offering

Discussion in 'Space & Aeronautics' started by Mechanic, Jul 20, 2007.

1. Mechanic

Mechanic Member

I surprised that this hasn't been mentioned yet, but Greelt's next offering is up at Jonathan's:

A very nice looking base for your (his) Saturn V. As usual, most excellent work.

Probably a much more fitting base for those of us who are already struggling with where to put an eight foot rocket, let alone the additional height and insanity of building an entire LUT!
  2. Hans Christian

Hans Christian Active Member

now THAT's what I call a base!!! :-D
  3. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

It looks great but that would probably be all I would be allowed to build.:oops:

In the words of another member, "She who must be obeyed" would not allow me to build an 8 foot model in "her" house!wall1

4. winterschmied

winterschmied Member

Hey Russell,
    i knew that sort of problems. If i only show her Greelt's SaturnV she said: "This is a house and not a museum!" :curse:

5. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

People really are the same, everywhere you go, aren't they?
    We may live in different countries on opposite ends of the Earth but we all face the same daily problems.
    Especially in marriage.:rolleyes:

6. jleslie48

jleslie48 Member

Behind every great man is a woman. Behind her, his wife.

The secret to a wonderful marriage:
    Once a week have a nice relaxing dinner in a beautiful surrounding,
    With wonderful music and atmosphere.
    I go on Tuesdays she goes on Fridays.
  7. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

AAAHahahahaha!!!!sign1 Mine wife would kill me just because I found this funny!:mrgreen:

8. winterschmied

winterschmied Member

Never let your wife meet that woman. They will confederate, become best friends and you will never be able to build any cardmodel ever (because of having TWO! women with arguments).:cry: So better life with one of them and build granted models:rolleyes: