Greelts 1/48 Interstage

Discussion in 'Space & Aeronautics' started by londonbluemisty, Dec 17, 2008.

1. londonbluemisty

londonbluemisty Wayne P

Attached Files:

2. Nice work on those inner rings. Iknow that is a pain keeping them straight.
  3. londonbluemisty

londonbluemisty Wayne P

I cannot take the credit for that photo it's Greelts!!:oops:
    I am just informing people of his latest addition that has been posted on The Lower Hudson Valley website

4. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

Clean and tidy build!

--May I ask if Greelt is to continue this work and do all the way up to stage 3?
  5. jaeike

jaeike Member

Hooray! Can't wait to see what he does with the second stage. :)
  6. yoanncr

yoanncr New Member

WOW :eek:

and J-2 engine !!!
  7. SAustin16

SAustin16 Member

Thanks for posting. The Interstage alone would make a nice display, with all its detail.

Although I haven't built Greelt's masterpiece, I was looking at the PDFs for the Interstage. Truly a work of art, and a beautiful work of card engineering design. I really like how he's indicated parts placement, and the pieces go together to ensure everything aligns.

Gazing at my Revell Saturn V, the Revell seems rather dull in comparison.

Merry Christmas everyone. This is one NICE gift.
  8. BigGalar

BigGalar New Member

Wow - more to keep me busy :D amazing work Greelt
  9. gene1772

gene1772 New Member

Trouble Print

Greetings, I am having trouble printing the inter stage ring correctly. Several of the larger pieces keep printing outside the margins set in adobe and getting cut off. I have tried everything I know how to fix this but to no avail. Is anyone else having this problem and can anyone tell me how to fix it? Thanks
  10. mvink

mvink Member

Hi Gene,

These pages are drawn on Metric A4-sized paper which measures roughly 8-1/4" by 11-3/4". This makes it narrower and longer than our Letter sized paper. You will either need to scale your print down to about 94% (Fit to page), or use oversized paper.

Hope this helps,

11. Greelt

Greelt New Member

Trouble print

If you encounter a problem with printing the part sheets of the Interstage,
    please let me know. I can adjust the margins to almost anything you need.

Just drop me a PM with a mail address and i will send you the modified drawings.

Hopefully this will overcome your problems.

12. Hans Christian

Hans Christian Active Member

Sir Greelt... thanks again for those realistic Sat V pieces...

I can't even imagine how these will look like once the whole rocket is completed... this is already a monumental achievement... :inw:
  13. Greelt

Greelt New Member

Trouble printing

I just updated the files of both the Interstage and the J2 engine to get bigger margins when printing to letter sized paper.
    Should work fine now, start shouting when it doesn't announce1

As always Jonathan Leslie was kind enough to host these files, so if you encounter any problems with the margins please download the modified files again.

14. Waeschens

Waeschens Member

15. gpw

gpw Member

Great build, Michael. :thumb::thumb::thumb: