Great trackside industry ideas

tillsbury

This will be egg-sucking territory for most of you, probably, and I apologise if that's the case, but I've just found the Walthers "Insiders Reports" and found them really useful (like much more useful than anything I've seen in a magazine). Particularly, for example, www.walthers.com/page/ir32.pdf was one I found very interesting for having four or five suggested track layouts round various industries, and nice comparison photos of models and the real thing. Or just go to walthers.com and click on Newsletters to get to the full listing...

Well worth a download if you haven't seen them before...

Charles

ezdays

Out AZ way
Charles.

Don't know why you would consider this "egg sucking" for anyone here. As you say, there is more information there than in a magazine article, and the price is right. Free is great for anyone, but even better when it has worthwhile information there.

Thanks for providing the link, it is something I have overlooked and I'm sure I'm not the only one. :thumb::thumb:

spitfire

Thanks Charles! I had no idea that Walther's Insider Report was so useful. I'm going to sign up for it right now. Thanks again!!!

Val