Great place to be

CAS

Apr 10, 2005
Chicago, Illinois
I just want to let everyone know, that i joined the this forum about a month ago.
It is very informative for any gauge modeler. The help and advice i received is outstanding. The pics i see on this forum are unbelievable, awesume.:thumb:
I just can't wait until i start my layout. :cry: :cry: :cry:
I read every page 1st to the last, and almost every posts in every topic. I'm on here everyday just reading and learning from all the post, and the replys. I am so glad i joined the gauge forum. I just want to thank everyone for your help and surport. I know i don't have that many post, i usually do a search first. Keep up the good work everyone.
I know one day when i decide what kind of layout i decide to model, i will posting alot more questions and pic of my progress of my layout to share with fellow modelers.
Once again, thank you very much everyone in ths forum.

P.S. keep the pics coming.

Cliff

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Now ya know why I'm here. Everybody makes you feel right at home, there's more smart people here than on "Who Want's to be a Millionaire" (geeze, if they'd only ask more train questions on that show:D), an everyone cares about each other. On top of all that, you've got to notice the tone and demeanor around here, it is responsible for knocking about 20 points off my blood pressure. :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Dec 28, 2000
Georgetown, Ontario,Canada
The Gauge is always ready to answer questions and is full of "how to" do things and has been this way since the very begining. The very best forum around. We are pleased you found it that way Cliff.

ausien

Sep 14, 2004
Sydney, Austrailia
Glad you like us, we are all only normal poeple the have a shared love of Railroads, all shapes and sizes,(scales),like all friends at some time or other our points of view differ a bit, and a little haggeling goes on but it is rearly serious. I have made many friends here, and hope to make many more, glad you found the gauge the same...have a good one steve

CAS

Apr 10, 2005
Chicago, Illinois
I realize there is love in the air.:thumb: ;) :D I won't b afraid to ask for help, because i know i will get great answers, when i ask here.

Thank you soooo much.

Cliff

Chessie6459

Gauge Oldtimer
Cliff so glad you like it here. You will find out this will be your home away from home. I have only been here for 2 years now and i have made alot of friends here. The men and women here are among some of the greatest people out there that i have met. We are happy to have you aboard. :wave: :wave: :wave:

Woodie

Mar 23, 2001
Northern Rivers NSW Australia
**waves** :wave: to Cliff from way down the other under way over yonder side of the world!. :D :cool:

Oh.... and if you need to respond to one of my posts, you'll need to press the keys really hard, because I am so far away from everyone in the U.S. All typing in forums from overseas that is displayed on computers down here, comes out very faintly, because it has so far to go to get here, unless they press the keys really hard to get a good and proper character typed out. But that is the least of my worries, as I've had to learn to read it all upside down, cause that's the way everything is down here!! :eek: :thumb: :D

yellowlynn

Jul 7, 2001
Whitehouse, Tx USA
Visit site
under side

Woodie, I hate to be the one to tell you because you'll feel so stupid about it. The very simple solution is to turn the monitor up-side-down. That way, the %^&^*)*&( in the letters runs down to where it should be and they aren't faint antmore. Also, no need to stand on your head to read. I do, truly hope you take this as constructive criticism and don't hold my toes to the fire. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D

Lynn

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Thanks Cliff, That's what makes the Gauge worth all our dedication :) both the staff & The members...

Woodie, make sure to post a pic of your up-side down monitor - so we can all see what you did & copy from it - if needed :D :D :D :D

I always type "one key at a time" and press them hard :D :D

shaygetz

May 2, 2003
www.freewebs.com
Hey, Cliff. :wave: :wave:

We're easy going here, too. Try to accommodate as much as possible. Heck, if I had known the Australian contingient of the Gauge was having problems seeing my pics, I'd o' started doin' this sooner.... :thumb: :D

Attachments

• rs1.jpg
    rs1.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 14

Livesteam

Aug 26, 2004
Nice picture, Hello Cliff, after haveing the worst day of my life it feels better to be on the forum