Great mag! Cept

Discussion in 'RC Drifting and Setup' started by SpArKeY_STi, Jun 15, 2004.

1. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Some of the errors. Im really impressed at the mag. I mainly like all the testing of products and how deticated to the readers they are. But there isnt much of editing. I am reading the new one with OCC on the front, and on the mayhem review, it states "I'm fortunate that en route to my dad's". En Eh? Lol. Also in this issue in the part where people write to them, theres some more problems. A guy even wrote to them about it! Lol.. love the mag... but fix the mistakes pls!

nvm... found it.
  2. Lil_angel

Lil_angel Guest

I do not get this magazine, however my little brother does. So from the to time I get the chance to read his copy and must also comment that there are quite a few errors. I don't feel that these errors cause a problem, however I do feel that they make it hard to the articles sometimes. I would like to see more color photos in the magazine and have even sent in a letter stating so.

As for "en route" there is no error. En route is an actual term used quite a bit. I think the phrase comes from the french, I also think thats why it's spelled that way.

Happy Reading To All
  3. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Ahhh.. i see... i thought it was supposed to be In route. Kk..
  4. GregV

GregV Guest

Thanks for the heads up guys. We have a copy editor to check things over, but mistakes can still make their way through. For us having around 40 pages of editorial more than any other RC magazines, were not doing too bad.
  5. AE86 Drifter

AE86 Drifter Guest

hey i think that you guys have a great mag. i also like extreme but thoseare tho only two i ever buy.
    How about mentioning this site in the mag??????????????????????
    now that would be sweet!
  6. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

ya... with comentary from AE86 Drifter, Lil_Angle, and Sparkey_STi :lol: I wouldnt mind doing a article or something for RC Driver...
  7. rcdrift.com

rcdrift.com Guest

And did everyone see me on page 46 of the OCC issue
    :p
  8. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

I did! Just i didnt know it was you :p
  9. AE86 Drifter

AE86 Drifter Guest

10. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

the one with the OCC crew where AE Gave em like 5 MGT's and Hardcore Racing made 3 special ones with parts for every bike...
  11. Lil_angel

Lil_angel Guest

I saw it but I didn't it know it was you.

:D Always good to put faces with names, nicks, and so on.