Great Lakes Ore bulk carrier "Edmund Fitzgerald" / JSC / 1:400

korvette

Oct 9, 2005
Izmir / Turkey
Good evening gentlemen,

I have just finished a build of the "Big Fitz" on my home forum www.kartonbau.de.

Maybe you are also interested in this building report, because the ship may be well known to the US audience.

So if you are interested in an english report, give me a short notice. If not necessary, just be honest and say no.

regards,

Korvette

Jim Krauzlis

Sep 26, 2005
Copiague, Long Island, New York
Hi, Jorg! Didn't recognize you at first, as Korvette....

I have admired your JSC build for a while, although I had not been able to check in as much as I would have liked.

I think it would be a great idea if you showed us your build thread here, if you don't mind taking the time away from modeling to translate the build thread. I for one would love to see your work here more often.

Cheers!
Jim

korvette

Oct 9, 2005
Izmir / Turkey
OK, if you want to...:roll:

But again, its not a report in progress, because the model is already finished.

The reason why I post also on cardmodel.net is quite simple. I want to gain more experience in English. So If you want to help me a little bit, please correct my posts.:)

And here we go...

Middle section

Parts: 5 / 5

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    133 KB · Views: 280

korvette

Oct 9, 2005
Izmir / Turkey
The hull is constructed in an interesting way - triangular shaped connections for the different hull parts.

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    151.7 KB · Views: 271

korvette

Oct 9, 2005
Izmir / Turkey
The middle section parts are longer than necessary and you have to fix them as it´s needed. The rest is cut away.

Attachments

• 16.JPG
    16.JPG
    142.3 KB · Views: 88