Great American Train Show Clearwater Anyone Going?

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
We were just going over the dates and places we will be on our up coming vacation and realized that we will be in Clearwater on the first day of the Great American Train Show on July 16.

I was wondering if any Gaugers are planning to attend. Could be a great chance to meet some fellow forum members that wouldn't be able to normally meet.

Mikey, where ids the post on Gauge ID badges?

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
Sir_Prize said:
I'll toss in my "I'l be there!"
I'm not to hard to miss; usually the only pweson with a black (or any color) cowboy hat.

Cool! :D :thumb:

Sir_Prize said:
Depending on where in Clearwater I could direct/show you all where a nice club is.

Thanks for the offer Ken. :D

We are actually staying in Clearwater Beach for most of the week before the show. The 16th is the day we are driving back to Orlando so we will be up and ready early. We figure on hitting the show and maybe a few other things before we head back.

While we are in Clearwater Beach we plan on visiting Busch Gardens and have a Swim with the Manatees scheduled. We will also be visiting some of my relatives that live in Tampa. We are always looking for things to add to the itinerary.

dwight77

Nov 30, 2004
n ft myers florida
Hi: I wish I could go. I think it is a great idea to meet some other gaugers. But, I will be under the knife on July 15th to replace my knee. :( But, in keeping with the idea of gaugers meeting, our club, "Scale Rails of Southwest Florida" is hosting a train show Nov 26 & 27 in Ft. Myers. It might be a good opportunity to get a group together. Let me know if there is any interest.
Dwight77

Sir_Prize

Mar 4, 2001
Port Charlotte,Florida
Visit site
Dwight77- Ft. Myers? I'm up in Port Charlotte (Charley's landing zone)
Long ways off, but sounds cool. Prayers to you on the surgery.

TomPM- Sweet!
The club I used to belong to is Guld Coast Model Railroad... They are in Largo (along the way
to Clearwater).
They've got a website with an addrees and map... Can't remember if I got the link back after
I did a PC upgrade. Busch is real nice... a Zoo with rollercoasters!! The water rides DOOO
GET YOU DRENCHED!!!