Graphics Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

the4ce

Dec 19, 2007
If you want to make a paper model with out paying I recomend using Google SketchUp and Pepakura of course.
Its simple to use.
You just make the model and then file ->export and export it in kzm format(Google Earth 4). Put it in Pepakura unfold and make some modifications and your done :)

vwshark07

Nov 19, 2007
Pennsylvania
unfortunetly it sounds like none of you are students like me as i can get all these programs at signifigant discounts like autocad for only 200$ when its real price is in excess of 1000$ with some versions reaching 5000$ and adobe photoshop cs3 for 200$ when its base price is around 1000$

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
what does everyone agree on being the best basic beginner program these days?

Wow, I haven't seen your name for a long time. How have you been? This thread is really old and we want people to post in threads that are no older than 90 days. In this case, you would get a better answer as the last post in this thread was a long time ago. So please, check out the Rules and Policies and post in recent threads. I think your question deserves a "New Thread" as it is a good question and wold be best answered in this time as opposed to 5 years ago. This thread is now closed, but I encourage you to start a New Thread. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.