Graphics software free TODAY ONLY

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by k5083, May 11, 2007.

1. k5083

k5083 Member

ConceptDraw VI, a program designed for "professional diagramming, flowcharting and illustrating," normally sells for $149 but is available for free download TODAY ONLY (about 16 hours remaining as I post this message) on the site Seems to be a vector graphics program mainly oriented toward technical illustration. is a totally legit site that gives away a different app every day on behalf of publishers who see this giveaway as a way to create buzz and word-of-mouth sales about their product. The version being given away is fully functional with no crippled features, time limitations, nag screens, etc. I am not in any way affiliated with giveawayoftheday, but I do try to check it daily for the freebie du jour.

I don't know anything about ConceptDraw VI other than what anyone can read on the web. I post this notice because it looks like it MIGHT have some application for cardmodel design/repaint/illustration. I haven't add a chance to try it. But with, the best strategy is download now, see if it's useful later!

Hope this helps someone,

2. kronos

kronos Member

brefly checked it out it has potential thanks for the tip
  3. MOS95B

MOS95B Member

I'm a memeber there (get their e-mails anyway). I will confirm that it is a legit site. I have downloaded some good stuff from them.

The catch is, you have to download and install it that day. No re-installs. Usually no tech support.

But days like today, it is well worth it!!