GPM Tornado F3 1:33

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by oldbot, Apr 13, 2013.

1. oldbot

oldbot New Member

Hello all,

i built this kit since Nov 2008. A nice kit which all parts fit well. This interceptor was decommissioned from Royal Air Force since 2011 after entered service since 1989 during the cold war era. It was replaced by Eurofighter Typhoon.

Attached Files:

2. oldbot

oldbot New Member

Details of parts and assembly steps

Attached Files:

3. oldbot

oldbot New Member

some other views of variable sweep wing design.

Attached Files:

4. cafe

cafe Member

That's a very nice Tornado. Congratulations!
  5. ASC Mclaren

ASC Mclaren Member

WOW! great build, thank you for sharing.
  6. zathros

zathros SENIOR Administrator

Superb! I really like it in white! Beautiful model and masterful workmanship.:)
  7. oldbot

oldbot New Member

Thank you to all. I planned to do another Tornado GR1 (strike version) in desert camo but still not success to start. Will try this year and will post here again of my thread.
  8. shika

shika Member

This is really great ^ ^
  9. goodduck

goodduck Active Member

Wow! Really nice! Like it a lot.
  10. Cap'n Davo

Cap'n Davo the new guy

Thanks for sharing the photos of your aircraft. Its this kind of excellent work that inspires me to keep trying so that some day my models might look as good. :)
  11. Rhaven Blaack

Rhaven Blaack ADMINISTRATOR Administrator

That is a BEAUTIFUL model!
    You did a PHENOMINAL JOB!!!
  12. freddyman

freddyman newbie

wow,this thread inspired me to restart my tornado project.i think the prototype been in my box for a year
  13. Rogerio Silva

Rogerio Silva Active Member

OMG! I only realized it was made of paper when I saw the nose closely! Great job, man, very impressive. Congrats!
  14. Cristi

Cristi New Member

Superb work, keep it up mate!
  15. Bhelliom

Bhelliom Member

The Tornado was one of those aircraft that I didn't think I had much interest in. Then I saw your beautiful model. Now, I WANT ONE too! Thanks for showing it!

Scott K.
  16. zathros

zathros SENIOR Administrator

I know how you feel. The Tornado was one of those aircraft that never got it's day in the limelight. If you read it's operational history, it really is a fantastic plane. A very successful aircraft that is combat proven, especially in low level attacks. This model is superb. I really like it in all white, it seems more detailed somehow. :)
  17. oldbot

oldbot New Member