GPM slow ass delivery

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by NULLMOON, Nov 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

NULLMOON Member

has anyone else ordered from gpm direct? there taking forever 4 weeks now all the others(modelik,hobby-model etc) have arived within 2 weeks modelik witin 4 days!! is this recurrent or do they just hate me
  2. jaffro

jaffro Long term member

I've never dealt with them myself but I've heard of this slow service before. If I was to buy a GPM kit I'd try papermodelstore. They're in the US and the last 2 kits I ordered arrived in Aus less than 2 weeks from date of purchase, and without the ridiculous GPM postage charges.

NULLMOON Member

yea the gpm postage is ott there the only people that happened to stock what i was after is were i normally shop low prices,relible delivery,cheap postage
  4. dansls1

dansls1 Member

Did you get your model yet? Hopefully it wasn't lost in the mail.

NULLMOON Member

NOT YET:curse: i mailed gpm but they havent resonded YET:curse: i checked my account theve certainly had my money

NULLMOON Member

i got back a message from gpm
    "Order become (stay) number 6716 cancel"
    what the hell does that mean?theve cancelled my order or are they asking me if i want to cancel? they havent refunded me:curse:
  7. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

Well thats not good.

Here honest people who buy on Ebay are busting their hump to help them out catching pirates and they are messing up with honest people.

SEBRET Member

I feel bad for you NULL, however i have had no problem with them. I ordered two models from GPM and they both got here within a week.
  9. you can save urself alot of headaches just check out ,, his prices are fair.. and he has modles that are long out of print( managed to get Allen Rose's NYC 20th Century Limited.. very hard to find).. and best of all if u email him and cask for a model he could hold it for u until he gets the payment:) i ordered a few from him a while back, sent him a money order plus shipping and low and behold a few days later there it was sent priority mail, give Paper models international a try before he shuts down operations... and there was another online shop call redstar models in PA , they might even have models from eastern europe that no one has ever heard of:)

NULLMOON Member

hmm this threads still going ......i avoid gpm direct now ,it was a fairly expensive order that they screwed up and thats done it for me, i try to get all the stuff i want from or papermodelstore now both have beyond perfect track records especilly hobbymodel even modelik make cockups ive had orders from them with incorrect items before but never a whole order "vanish"
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.