GPM ordering experience

Discussion in 'Everything else' started by bfam4t6, Jan 11, 2005.

1. bfam4t6

bfam4t6 Member

I'm just curious about others' experiences ordering from I have never ordered from them before and their prices seem comparibly low on almost everything. Even after paying $32 for shipping, with the items I plan to buy, I can still save a bit. I am ordering numerous canopies for GPM, Fly Model, and Halinski kits, along with several other kits. I have had an experience where I got a partly crushed canopy becuase the packaging was not sufficient. Can anybody tell me if they have recieved any crushed canopies from GPM? With an order nearing $100 dollars I just want to make sure I'll recieve what I bargain for. Thanks in advance for any info.
  2. andrzejamr

andrzejamr New Member

I bought from GPM and I have great expereince. Buy with confidence there. As far as the canopies being safe, well...They will be packaged very well, sturdy box etc, but nothing can stop your local post man from going postal on your box. So far I only had a canopy broken once out of 3 times I got things from poland. And I am pretty sure that damage was done just as the Philly's best threw the box at me :evil:

hope this helps
  3. rickstef

rickstef Guest

Are you in the Delaware Valley?

cool, another one for our local get together maybe

4. bfam4t6

bfam4t6 Member

I appreciate the help :D