got a job

N

nachoman

well. my master's thesis work is winding down. Starting monday, i begin a new job in the phoenix area. this not only means that my model railroading budget will increase; it means I will actually have a MRR budget!

kevin

ezdays

Out AZ way
Wow, just in time, we've had a pretty mild spring so far, but you should get here just in time for the 100 degree stuff. Remember though, it's a dry heat...:D :D

Let us know where you'll be, there's a train show in about two weeks maybe we all can get together.

N

nachoman

Well, i grew up in phoenix, and am kinda looking forward to a little heat :) I havent lived there in about 6 years, though, and so very muchh has changed. Which train show is coming up? I remember one they used to have just west of I-17 in sime kind of post officers bingo hall..

kevin

ezdays

Out AZ way
nachoman said:
Well, i grew up in phoenix, and am kinda looking forward to a little heat :) I havent lived there in about 6 years, though, and so very muchh has changed. Which train show is coming up? I remember one they used to have just west of I-17 in sime kind of post officers bingo hall..

kevin
Kevin,

I found a small "event" notice in last month's MR saying that there will be a swap meet at 5757 N. Central Ave. on May 20th. That should be that big church on the SE corner of Central and Bethany Home Rd. That's probably the biggest one that is held in the Phoenix area.

Let us know if you can make it and we'll make arrangements to meet there.