Goose Pictures

McFortner

Sep 9, 2002
Stockbridge, GA
Visit site
I finally started scanning the pictures from my trip to Denver at the end of July. While we were there we went to the Colorado Railroad Museum. I thought I would share some of the pictures of the Galloping Geese they have with everybody. #2 and #7 were both undergoing restoration/repair work while we were there, so they are in a disassembled state. Hopefully this will help anybody who wants to scratch build a Goose of their own (sorry I'm too late Shamus! ;) )

Michael

McFortner

Sep 9, 2002
Stockbridge, GA
Visit site
Originally posted by Vic
Thanks for the pics Micheal....Anything RGS, espeically a goose is right up my alley!!!:)

I'll look through the rest of the pictures and see if I can find anything else RGS for you. I have a thing for the Geese, and am thinking about kitbashing a modern version for my NSR. After all, my startup short line needs to save money any way it can! :D

Michael

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Hi Michael, I just love to see a galloping goose, here is a scratchbuilt one I made some time ago for my H0 layout.

Shamus

Attachments

• goose.jpg
    goose.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 152

McFortner

Sep 9, 2002
Stockbridge, GA
Visit site
Love how it turned out Shamus. The one thing I noticed when I was there was how obvious it was that these were "kitbashed". So for somebody who wants to kitbash one, a great deal of experience is not required. They are supposed to look like they were designed by a government committee! ;)

Michael