Good Morning

ddiggerr

Hi,

I currently reside in Manitoba and have been making costumes through pepakura for a bout 2 years now. I like to go out to the Comic Cons and see what others are NOT wearing and base my builds on that. Try to be different each year.

Last year was Iron Patriot and Tusken Raider.
This year is Cylon Centurians

Pictures included:

Attachments

• IMG_0795.JPG
    IMG_0795.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0801.JPG
    IMG_0801.JPG
    879.7 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0829.JPG
    IMG_0829.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 19

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome to the forum.
You have come to the right place for all things SCI-FI. We have many members here whoa re into SCI-FI (myself included). So you should feel right at home.
The photos look GREAT!!!
I am looking forward to seeing how the Cylon Raider costume turns out. Please post photos of your progress.

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice, please feel free to ask ans we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

Once again, welcome aboard and I hope that you enjoy yourself here.

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome, ddiggerr! :)

I too am very looking forward to seeing your Cylon costume. May I give you one advise: There is a Cylon rifle available somewhere in *.pdo format; it is not accurate. I have an accurate rifle on my todo list, however, if you want to create a new accurate one, feel free to go ahead. You should take a look at this:
http://www.byyourcommand.net/cylongallery/index.php?cat=77
http://www.byyourcommand.net/cylongallery/index.php?cat=80
and several other galleries on byyourcommand.net.

Have fun and enjoy! :)

RF

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Really cool, I think doing it with your short friend their, makes it even more fun! Welcome to Zealot!! :)