good deal or not

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by atc1100rider, May 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. atc1100rider

atc1100rider Member

im gonna buy this savage with a .28 engine im and the stock .25 i have alot of rc but never haave meesed around with savages its built pretty tough all aluminum skid plates aluminum spur gear and ect also the new motor .28 has had 7 tanks threw it and it comes with i think 1 or 2 new bodies and dual disk brakes vary nice it comes with some tmaxx stuff i can sell roll cage ect he wants 350 375 for all of with the 125 and 90 dollers servos he wants i think 475 for it all what do you think?
  2. ty923

ty923 Member

a little pricey.i would try to get him down to 400 for all.
  3. atc1100rider

atc1100rider Member

well ok i went and looked at it again today and im gonna buy it without any servos i know the guy pretty good or watched himevery time he has driven it :) and hasnt really you know beat it like a red headed savage it is a brand brand new .28 engine with the like 1 tanked .25 eninge dual disk brakes really nice and some tmaxx roll cage a-arms ect i have a friend with a tmaxx not big deal and it has like full skids aluminum and all the gears are metal transmission spur ect so its pretty much bullet proof tranny and their are some misc stuff recharble batters for servos softer shocks and stuff tell me what you think now more discriptive
  4. redheat

redheat Member

For that kinda money I would purchase a new one , RED
  5. digdug72

digdug72 Member

6. redheat

redheat Member

lots of guys here want to get the best deal and that's not a problem but unless you have experience then I would suggest new , RED
  7. RC King

RC King Member

redheat has No experience with anything RC.shows how stupid he is t even try to post any addvice at all.

i suggest finding another forum to get some good answers because if i say anything these two aszholes named redheat and dj666696 will say i am wrong it will just confuse you.they are complete aszholes.redheat is the uncle of dj666696
  8. redheat

redheat Member

Anyone know who this guy is ? just popped up and is really creepy . Dont have any Ides of what he is talking about , suggest canning him from these boards , RED
  9. RC King

RC King Member

redheat they can see what you sent me in Private messages and all of the posts in on the other boards so stop playing stupid.you are stupid enough.
  10. redheat

redheat Member

Yuor just a dumb#@$%, RED
  11. RC King

RC King Member

poor red.sorry he is alittle out of his league here to say the least.he was the moron who asked if you can cut brushess.lmao what a moron.
  12. redheat

redheat Member

Dumb#@$%I'm on more boards then you can reply to and have no problems dealing with a little termite like yourself who cant answer the simpliest of questions so take all the punches that you want no ones listening , RED
  13. bandit1

bandit1 Member

dude, red u know ur one of the most reliable guys on here for a good answer....let this guy talk his mouth off. eventually he'll get warned n' then prolly banned from the site.
  14. redheat

redheat Member

Thanks bandit 1 , just dont want some guy to come on these boards and mislead everyone, this hole thing started when I made a post about cutting brushes and from there he called me cheap and a drunk and what for ? My hole reason for posting cutting brushes was for those that would like to get a little more use and performance gains out of the brushes and an edge in the stock motor class. This guy just does not get it, RED
  15. RC King

RC King Member

you also said i am a waste and i couldnt pay rent and that you are glad my mother died of cancer.lets not forget that.and the truth is it started when i answered your question about the brushes.you asked if anyone cuts brushess and i informed you that you dont cut them.you replace them.then all of a sudden you went crazy on every board talking #@$% .so now you have to be put in your place.which to me is in a garbage can.no offense to banndit.he seems to lack in knowlege of what you have been posting all over this website
  16. redheat

redheat Member

No you seem to lack knowledge of what i posted , cutting or resurfacing brushing is not uncommomn and can inprove performance as I stated , And how dare you say that I was glad that your mother passed . What is really wrong with you ? I PM you with a white flag so that we could go on and stop the harsh remarks but you continue to bash me . People on these Forums no whatI'm made of and what I stand for so just lay off , RED
  17. ajrichardson

ajrichardson New Member

Red i'm new to all this , asking for info that is . but I have been following this and have read some of your stuff and its good , so dont worry about people like him . he should find something else to do with his time . ok he might know more than me about RC but what he has said in the messages to you is just sick. bang out of line
  18. redheat

redheat Member

Thanks AJ, I'm at a lost for words when it comes to RC , this guy just continues to stir things up . RED
  19. RC King

RC King Member

redheat said much sicker things than i said about him.then he deleted them because he doesnt have the balls to keep them posted like i have.but whatever.

hey redheat get out the grinder and grind your brushess lmao.
    after all you agreed with the guy who told you to do that in the first place.lol dumb azz..
  20. redheat

redheat Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.