Gonna be out west... Help!

Chris Beard

phx back this way

While in New Orleans check out and ride the St. Charles trolly car line. Authentic, scenic and cheap. You can also catch some swithing action right by the river on Canal street.

Sir_Prize

Chris- That's right! I forgot the switching. I've been on the Charles St. Trolly (Swanky houses... Wow!); I remember because my parents forgot a shirt for my father on it.

They've built a trolly back into Canal St. haven't they?
There was a thread here about a crossing with the trolly (streetcar) and the Freight line: Streetcars and Freight in New Orleans

MMMM... I can see it now... Sitting on the walk watching the train and eating a beignet (with powdered suger all in my moustche :eek: ). Listening to the freighter horns in the river. :thumb: :D

Sir_Prize

AAAARRRRGGGHHH!!!

There IS a reason after a certain age one travels on their own.
ONLY YOU control the when and where! :mad: :mad:

The trip has been canceled. :cry:

I can see where they are coming from though...
The new siding is gonna be put on the house; the guy doing it tends to hike prices while talking to him. :eek:

Time to fall back and punt.

I do thank ALL of you that gave me tips and sights. Perhaps I can use them later.

ezdays

Out AZ way
Gee Ken, sorry to hear that. We were looking forward to waving as you drove/flew/walked/rode by.:wave::wave:

Keep us posted, sounds like things could go in another direction anytime. :D:D

ausien

some people have all the luck,:rolleyes: and some have a little luck,;) but you my friend seam to have no luck at all, :confused: sorry to here that your trip has bean posponed? :eek: I hope it is not completely canceled:curse: ...try to have a good one,(anyway)..steve