Going missing

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by kronos, May 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kronos

kronos Member

Im not sure if this is the right catagory for this if not Im sorry but I Just wanted to let every one know I will be droping of the face of the planet probably within the next few days to a week I will be going to the Veterans Hospital in danville ILL for some pretty extensive surgery just the rehabilitation portion could take from 3 to 6 months. In light of recent events I just wanted the powers at be to know I dont want my membership canceled and ill pop in and say hi every chance I get
  2. Padre

Padre Guest

you take care and I hope you get well quickly. Hope to see ya back here.
  3. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

We don't cancel memberships here for someone not showing up or not posting.
    We have plenty of people who joined years ago and have never posted.
    Some have never even returned after registering years ago, yet their membership is still in good standing and will remain so.:)

Whenever you get back, your membership will be intact.
    So fear not and best of luck to you.
    I wish you a speedy and uneventful recovery my friend!
    We'll keep the light on for ya!:wink:

4. Kaz

Kaz Member

All the best to you, take care

5. Mark_1984

Mark_1984 Guest

Hope everything goes well, and hope it not too long before you can weild a knife and tube of glue again.

All the best
  6. Gil

Gil Active Member

All the Best Wishes

Best of Luck on the procedure and God Speed you back to cardmodeling...,

Best regards,

7. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Best of luck there bud. You know where to find us when you are feeling up to it. We will be thinking of ya!
  8. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

Best of luck to you. And we'll wait here till you come back.
  9. Clashster

Clashster Member

Best of luck!
  10. kronos

kronos Member

Thanks all! Well this is what I get for acting like a fool and jumping out of perfectly good aircraft for 22 years but on a high note my wife is setting me up a small kit with some basic tools, supplys and some simple kits when the docs say its ok shes going to bring it to me
  11. rickstef

rickstef Guest

nice going

have a nice smooth recovery

12. Art Decko

Art Decko Member

Best wishes for a speedy recovery. use that extra modeling time well! :)
  13. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Yeah man............. good luck and hope to hear from you soon!
  14. airbob

airbob Member

My prayers go with you!....an "Our Father" or two to help out!...I ain't much on the religious side....but I do like this particular prayer....vaya con Dios, amigo!:wink:
  15. thewoodengraver

thewoodengraver Active Member

" workshop in a cigar box" my favorite saying coined by Micromodels.

Best of luck, and yes Vaya Con Dios-Go with God!
  16. airbob

airbob Member

Thanks Phil....changed it...got it right!:twisted:
  17. Peter T Davis

Peter T Davis Guy Behind the Curtains

Be well.....

And, nobody's going to cancel your membership.
  18. Werner Smuts

Werner Smuts Member

All of the best Kronos!!!! Hope you recover faster than superman after a kryptonite Episode!
  19. FredZ KSAC

FredZ KSAC Member

I do air show announcing and made a comment (off mic) about why would anyone jump out of a perfectly good airplane, just as one of the skydivers walked by. She informed me "there is NO such thing as a perfectly good airplane!" On a more current note, I wish you good pain killers and a speedy recovery :) Talk to you soon.
  20. paperbeam

paperbeam Member

Best of Luck Kronos!

I had problems with my knees for years from jumping in and out of a deuce-and-a-half during military exercises when I was stationed with the Fifth Field Battery (artillery) manhandling heavy 105 howitzers in the field.

However, with intensive exercise (especially hiking in the Rockies) I was able to strengthen them to at least work on a functional level.

Check your mailbox in a few minutes - I will leave you a nice surprise...:twisted:

Get well soon!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.