post_new.gif
Today, 09:42 PM
Bubbaobx
user_invisible.gif
vbmenu_register("postmenu_75649", true);
Big Bambu
reputation_pos.gif

Going back under the knife.
They are going to filet me like a fluke and then sew me up again.

Seems when I built a motor scooter out of the box last time after transplant surgery it was a bit to soon for such foolishness. I pulled a few stiches, should have waited a few months before that but I was bored..

Now a year later my gutz are hanging out, big thoraxic hernia.

I wish I could parlet this into a trip to Hatterous the first week in Oct but I doubt I will be able to wipe my own..sounds like dinner is ready.

When you all are fishing then have fun.

Jim Krause

Apr 7, 2005
Polson, MT
My best wishes for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery. This time, pay attention to the Dr. You ain't as young as you once was.

hooknlad

Mar 28, 2005
Woodbridge, NJ USA
Gil, I know what that knife is all about, I am too familiar - These guys that cut you open go to school for many many years just to disappoint you in your recovery time - so do as they say and let them burst your bubble - Get well good friend !!! Catch you on here soon

Gil Finn

Aug 28, 2005
Bergoo W Va
hooknlad said:
Gil, I know what that knife is all about, I am too familiar - These guys that cut you open go to school for many many years just to disappoint you in your recovery time - so do as they say and let them burst your bubble - Get well good friend !!! Catch you on here soon

What ???? !!! ??

hooknlad

Mar 28, 2005
Woodbridge, NJ USA
I overdid it a few years back after surgery when i had my back rebuilt, i didnt follow the doctors directions to a tee - major complications came into play for me.. I will liste when i am told to rest...