Going Home

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by thewoodengraver, Apr 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thewoodengraver

thewoodengraver Active Member

Well, actually, geographically I am home right now. I was born here. BUT, TWE was born in northern California, specifically, Eureka California.

Redwood is born there too (well...same county), my favorite wood to engrave. It is much too expensive and unavailable here. Clear-heart Redwood...here??? NO WAY! Not even for $$$$...

My book editor lives there too (hint). OH!...and the BEACH is 20 minutes away at the furthest!!!

We are moving back...in about 6 or 5 months...for good!
    What does this mean for you? Very little...unless you want to come kick my butt...then send me your address so I can mail you a plane ticket to attempt this. lol

Course, I may be offline for a month before and a month after september...but my little choo choo ought to be done by then! LOL

Right now, I am on a short Sabbatical...Porter on the brain...since January 11 this year...might get back to it soon...thanx for tuning in.

Kitkaboodle katkaboodle kitty kitty Cow Cow
    Mowptootle flapdoodle oom papa mouw mouw!
  2. Kaz

Kaz Member

Hmmm Phil If I give you my address and you send me a plane ticket to 'kick your butt'... suppose I cannot find your new house, would that matter?
    Looks like a nice place to go searching for a while :)
  3. MOS95B

MOS95B Member

For a free trip to California, I'd be willig to give it a half fast attempt anyways...

Enjoy your trip Phil!!
  4. Clashster

Clashster Member

Good luck, Phil! I am in the process of moving to my dream place... Hate moving but love where I am going! And I keep saying to myself that I won't move again....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.