Godday to you all

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by mapuc, Nov 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mapuc

mapuc Member

First I must apologize for my late introduction. I became member in June. But had a major breakdown on my previous computer(that hurts in ones wallet) , so now I have a new one.

Well back to the essential of this posting

I'm a 39 year old man coming from southern part of Sweden. Most of my life I have been building plastic models mostly warships. The last 5 years I have gone from plastik to wood.

What about papermodels then?
    Well I have in my younger days been building christmas things such as a church.

For many years I had forgot this kind of modeling, until I in May this year went to a hobbystore in copenhagen and there I saw many different types of cardmodels. buildings, plane, boats and so on. When I looked at those cardmodels I start to remember how fun it was, when I was younger, siding and making papermodels around christmastime. I even start to smell the christmas. So when I came home I start looking for papermodels on the internet and it was about that time I found this homepage.

I have one boat I really want to build and that is the new Queen Mary II
    But I will start with a lighter one until I got the hang of it.

I can assure you all in here, that there will be many question coming from me. It's not so easy as it looks like. :D

So there you have me :D

kind regards
  2. Ashrunner

Ashrunner Member

Welcome Mapuc

I am sure you will find the group here ready to answer any question and if they can't, well, they certainly will try 8v)

Have fun and explore the site. There is a wealth of information here.
  3. mapuc

mapuc Member

Many thank for the nice and warm welcome.

I have been looking around alot, mostly in the ships area
    Are those ships my new friends has build, beutiful or what.
    I hope that I will become as good as they are.

I have also made a little mistake. I Was unsure, when I went to this hobbyshop i Copenhagen I was so certain that it was in may. But I know for certain that I first became member after that. And I have just been looking in my profile and there it said 26 of april.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.