Goad Furniture

Discussion in 'Robin At His Best' started by Matthyro, Jun 29, 2002.

1. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

This is "ABF" for the uninitiated that stands for "another bleeding factory"

It is named the GOAD FURNITURE FACTORY and is named after NARA member #54 Mike Goad.
    The furniture designed and manufactured in this plant is sold at fine furniture stores throughout North America and even exports some designs to Europe and the far east.
    The GOAD label is synonymous with extraordinary quality at an affordable price.
    Much of the raw lumber used comes from a contract that the Goad company has with the Beaver Creek Lumber Company.
    Distribution is by the M.A.T. railway and its interchanges.
    The port of Tayside is fortunate to have another thriving business that supplies employment to the residents of the city.
    N gauge scratchbuilt

Attached Files:

• mg4.jpg
      File size:
      40.1 KB
  2. Catt

Catt Guest

Nuther great one partner. :D :D
  3. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Robin, that is a fantastic building (really love those windows). :cool: :cool: :cool: Nice story also, just wish it were true :D :D :D . I'm very honored and a little embarrassed ! :eek: This twice in one week from two of the best ! Thanks a bunch! :) :) :)
  4. Drew1125

Drew1125 Active Member

That is a great looking structure Robin!:cool:
    I'd love to see you do some kind of tutorial on here about the techniques you use in making all these beautiful models!
  5. Catt

Catt Guest

Robin,I second Charlies request.:D
  6. Tyson Rayles

And I'll third it, if thats possible! :D :D :D
  7. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

8. Tyson Rayles

Robin, I took the link and read the article. WOW!!! You did an outstanding job on it! I wonder if you can send it as is to Shamus or whoever is the one that can put it in the Academy ?
  9. Sir_Prize

Sir_Prize Member

YEEEHAAAA!!!!:D :D :D
    I'll have REAL skyscapers in my Urban layout, yet.
    Sweet building and THANKS for the share on the "boxed" buildings.:D