Gnome wanted Please

Discussion in 'Dream Kits & Wish Lists' started by B-Manic, Oct 10, 2007.

1. B-Manic

B-Manic Peripheral Visionary

Any models of a garden gnome out there.

Attached Files:

2. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

oh god!

*runs away*
  3. paperbeam

paperbeam Member

4. B-Manic

All roads lead to gnome :)

Imagine a massive desk gnoming, a gnome cannon, or ...
    The possibilities are endless
  5. Elliott

Elliott Senior Member

A gnome cannon! :roll1: Love it! Use the Travelocity gome as a model. sign1 Are you listening,Terry? :twisted:

6. paperbeam

paperbeam Member

Unless I'm mistaken, that figure may be trademarked by now (or whatever the correct legalese for that is) but I could be mistaken.

Regardless, I'm not too comfortable with a 3D design program yet. I have purchased Siatki 3.2 however, and I'll be working with that shortly.

Maybe somebody else would like to design it as an add-on?

Should work...

The possibilities for figures are endless - despised politicians, infamous ex-athletes (the list is growing every day it seems), etc.

Ping-Pong Ball Cannon at: Paper Card Model Ping-Pong Ball Cannon - (eBay item 160163957840 end time Oct-11-07 11:23:41 PDT)

N/Z scale Old West paper models (free samples) at: paperbeam - virtual paper models
  7. MOS95B

MOS95B Member

I like "The Roaming Gnome" myself.....
  8. Mark_1984

Mark_1984 Guest

or the Gnome Ranger
  9. theanalogkid

theanalogkid Member

I thought this was card modelling not medcal science.....So you will have to go elsewhere to find a
  10. B-Manic

A Dwarf, a Human and a Gnome are in a bar having a drink when a great-looking female Gnome comes up to them and says, "I'll buy a drink for whoever can say liver and cheese in a sentence."

So the Dwarf says, "I love liver and cheese." The female replies, "That's not good enough."

The Human says, "I hate liver and cheese." She says, "That's not creative enough."

Finally, the Male Gnome says, "Liver alone . . . cheese mine." :twisted:

Free The Gnomes link Stop Oppressive Gardening!