Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by roch, Apr 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. roch

roch Member

Who besides me wears glasses, and keeps loesing them?

They are around here somewhere. wall1
  2. eightyeightfan1

eightyeightfan1 Now I'm AMP'd

Man.......You lead a hell of a life.
    You get beat up. Almost lose an eye, and everything else thats happened to you.
    Now you lose your glasses!
    How do you get any modeling done?
    How did you see the computer?
  3. FiatFan

FiatFan Member

Uh, that would be me. I just bought three more pair of reading glasses yesterday to keep at various places around the house.

4. roch

roch Member

My life used to be worse.
  5. charles

charles If It's GERN, It's Good

Haven't seen too much of you lately, Roch, but it seems as if every time you post it's to tell us of your latest crisis. We spoke of this before. While we may sympathize with your plight, we're here for model railroads, not for model railroaders going off the tracks. I hope you can get it together and get back to modeling. Sorry to hear about your eye problem, although I suspect that it may be more of an "I" problem. :p:-D

PS - Hope I haven't spoken out of turn, as a newbie, but this is getting silly.
  6. eightyeightfan1

eightyeightfan1 Now I'm AMP'd

No, You haven't.
    Its just that it seems funny only two posts, and you hit the nail right on the head.
  7. McGilliCutty

McGilliCutty New Member

Edit: Original response deleted. Complaint resolved.
  8. Ralph

Ralph's for fun!

Well, we're a fairly easy going about that but we do appreciate the use of the Off Topic forum for completely non-hobby posts. Some threads that have nothing to do with trains tend to quickly end up at the bottom of the thread list and disappear from lack of response anyway so its a natural evolution of threads, if you will. :)

9. roch

roch Member

Sorry Everyone,
    Things are looking up on the good side now. Almost got the train working perfect again. :wave:

Just woke up and will keep you posted.

Turns out I did get the wrong cord for the phone I have been trying to post pics with.

Life will go on. :mrgreen:

I did it again. :mrgreen:
  10. sakrison

sakrison Member

Lately, I find that the trick is to find them before I forget why I was looking for them....
  11. roch

roch Member

I live with someone that has a bad habit of moving things.

I know I left them right here and he moved them. :cry:
  12. sakrison

sakrison Member

The challenge is to find them before you forget why you were looking for them.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.