Giant Hornet

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by Mark Beech, Jul 10, 2007.

1. Mark Beech

Mark Beech New Member

I dont think this has been on here before and I dont think it is a pirate so I thought I would share it with you all
  2. Mark Beech

Mark Beech New Member

3. MOS95B

MOS95B Member

That is COOL!! Gonna have to translate and download when I get home.

Thanks for sharing!!
  4. BARX2

BARX2 Member

5. gnAsher

gnAsher Member

Somehow creepy! But look at the other stuff on his page, a pork chop (that we have seen before) complete with plate, cutlery, and carrots, but no spuds!and a roast chicken! Not your usual crop of paper model subjects!
  6. gnAsher

gnAsher Member

BARX2, you beat me to it by a minute.:mrgreen:
  7. dansls1

dansls1 Member

Honestly I find the steak and roast chicken models to be creepier than the hornet. Thanks for the cool model find though - it's one I'll probably save until my son is a bit older and build one for / with him ;)
  8. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Watched a show on TV about this things........... they are in Japan and are pretty mean and deadly..................some nucklehead hunted them and removed them from people's property. Guess everyone has to make a living, as mean as these things were I think I could find something else!:eek:
  9. SCEtoAux

SCEtoAux Member

I saw that same show. Those are some nasty critters. It is neat the way the native bees take care of the scout hornets.
  10. Kaz

Kaz Member

Great find, thanks!
  11. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

I was expecting to see a Car ... 65' Dean Jeffries Imperial I believe.

12. Mark Beech

Mark Beech New Member

I tried to add a picture but it just wouldnt let me for some reason
  13. MOS95B

MOS95B Member

14. clif52

clif52 Banned

I love the Hornet. It would be cool to recolor it green and make a 3D Green Hornet Poster. I wish someone would design the Green Hornets Black Beauty from the 1960s TV show as a paper model. I've got the download for the 1960s Batmobile but haven't had time to build it. Has anyone seen a large ant paper model like the hornet? I'd like to make one for an action figure base I'm working on for my Antman action figure.

15. Fozzy The Bear

Fozzy The Bear New Member

As a model I guess it's interesting.... But I hate Wasps.... It creeps me out :eek: enough, not to want to have anything to do with building it.

Thanks for sharing the link anyway.

Best Regards,
    Julian (Fozzy The Bear)
  16. gnAsher

gnAsher Member

Someone put together a little clay figure and we could make a 1950's style B movie: "Attack of the 50 foot Japanese Killer Wasps"
  17. caiobr

caiobr New Member

Very nice, thanks for share.
    I´m learning the art of paper modeling and i´m collecting all the informations i see.
    Thanks again.