GI Joe

Discussion in 'Gallery & Designs' started by OylPslyk, Aug 28, 2007.

1. OylPslyk

OylPslyk Aspiring Usurper

A while back someone posted this link -> YOJOE.COM | Vehicle and Playset Archive
    I cant find the original post now though... (GI Joe is too short to search the threads!)
    but anyway I had started a couple drawings from info from that site but the drawings
    had been forgotten and pushed to the deep dark corners of my hard drive.........

Aaaaaanyway, I heard a rumor today that on the heels of this summers Transformers
    success another toy show of the 80's is gonna get an all new live action movie - GI Joe!
    and that jogged my memories on this.

I started a few drawings of my favorite Joe toys, the SkyHawk, F.A.N.G.,
    the H.I.S.S, and the S.H.A.R.C. here's a look at one

Since My plate is already waaay to full, If anyone would like to take this and turn it into a model themselves - PM or Email me and I'll send you the DWG
  2. davis4559

davis4559 Member

I posted that link :wave: Glad to see someone is making good use of it. Can you keep me posted on your progress I would love to build one of your finished models.

3. OylPslyk

I was actually hoping to pass this one off to someone else looking for something to do! lol You know how long its been since you posted, and this is all Ive gotten done on it yet... the others I mentioned only have 1 or 2 views recreated....
  4. loafandjug

loafandjug Member

i wish i had the talent and the skills to make and design a model like that, i have enough problems just putting them together.
    On the gi joe side though, i saw an add in Wizard or ToyFare magazine a few years ago for a fake gi joe movie. I don't remember too much of it but i was excited over their choices for actors. Michael Clarke Duncan for Roadblock is all i can remember.
  5. OylPslyk

for some reason I would think he would make a good Destro...
  6. OylPslyk