Ghost Train

CNWman

CNW Fan
*Gasp*

jawdrop That..that's just wrong:curse: Two people once lovers using their own son as a double agent. MAKES. ME. SICK! IMO, they should be tried for child abuse/neglectence those........!!!!!!!

On a different note, I hope that he stays there. No, i'm not crazy, it's just that the kid wanted to be with his grandad, and now he is. So he's haunting a Model Railroad, what's wrong with that? Maybe it could provide the time that Mr smith and his grandson never spent together, and what better way than model railroading? The two could play with it together:D and the power the trains ran on in the "Twilight time" could save some energy money too:thumb: I hope the kid apologized for the whole "train in your face" thing

But his own son... I can understand the whole personal aspect of it, and that I respect, but....:cry: :( Why? I just,..just can't think of it:cry:

My feelings go to Mr smith and the rest of his family EXCEPT his son, for ovious reasons:(

CNWman said:
jawdrop That..that's just wrong:curse: Two people once lovers using their own son as a double agent. MAKES. ME. SICK! IMO, they should be tried for child abuse/neglectence those........!!!!!!!

On a different note, I hope that he stays there. No, i'm not crazy, it's just that the kid wanted to be with his grandad, and now he is. So he's haunting a Model Railroad, what's wrong with that? Maybe it could provide the time that Mr smith and his grandson never spent together, and what better way than model railroading? The two could play with it together:D and the power the trains ran on in the "Twilight time" could save some energy money too:thumb: I hope the kid apologized for the whole "train in your face" thing

But his own son... I can understand the whole personal aspect of it, and that I respect, but....:cry: :( Why? I just,..just can't think of it:cry:

My feelings go to Mr smith and the rest of his family EXCEPT his son, for ovious reasons:(

My thoughts exactly. He is going to stay for as long as he wants. As for the engine hitting me, the grandson explained that it had nothing to do with my asking about changing the layout. Apparently, he had just realised what I was doing with all of the gear, and thought that I was going to try and remove him. He did apologize, and so I let it go at that. He brought the engine to my place as a rather mischeivious way of trying to scare me off. Apparently, after I had left that night, Mr. Smith went back downstairs, and said that what had just happened was very rude, and don't do it again.

CNWman

CNW Fan
That's good

Knighthawk said:
My thoughts exactly. He is going to stay for as long as he wants. As for the engine hitting me, the grandson explained that it had nothing to do with my asking about changing the layout. Apparently, he had just realised what I was doing with all of the gear, and thought that I was going to try and remove him. He did apologize, and so I let it go at that. He brought the engine to my place as a rather mischeivious way of trying to scare me off. Apparently, after I had left that night, Mr. Smith went back downstairs, and said that what had just happened was very rude, and don't do it again.

At least he's enjoying himself in the afterlife:D I get the idea that he thought you were the new "ghostbuster"sign1 too bad I'm in OH, or else I could set up "Mr Smith" with a law firm that my dad works for. He wins most of his cases, too:thumb: As for the grandson, does he really need to drop the temp by 17.9*C when he's around? And what's with the EMF going off the charts also? Just curious:)

Ben

Seaboard

Wow! :eek: No one listened to him. They treated him like he was an outcast and like he was somebody hired as a hitman to get back the other person. And all he wanted to do was be with his grandfather? That calls for some serious neglecttance right there. Very Abusive. And interesting.

Knighthawk said:

WOW! That was great Knighthawk! It amazes me just how much someone can remain attached to a place or person even into the afterlife. I'm glad to hear this was resolved in a manner that helped all parties involved. I'm also glad to hear that you weren't seriously hurt in this case.

RR Man said:
OOOhh I'll know That BEK activity is one of the best way to catch ongoing activity and even full apparichins at times. They are the disturbing kind to. My sister has a friend not far from where I live, And they live in a duplex on an abandoned farm lot and an abandoned farm house a walk away. They have had times where the son would be in his room and hed reach down and my sister would tell me that he felt like he stuck his hand in gell when there was nothing. And she also described how there mom would be in the kitchen and hear talkin out on the front porch, Go out there, No one around, Porch lights off, and walk back in to hear it start up again. Remember this out in the middle of farm country at the time before land developement. No store for at least 6 or 7 miles away. My sister also told me that she and her friend heared a loud bang inside, and they were standing outside, nobody inside, both parents at work, brother still at school. Don't think thats creepy I got more.:thumb: :eek:

That sounds like an interesting case! Actually BEK is short for Black Eyed Kids. These "children" have been reported all through history, but in the last several centuries, they have become more and more rare, up until about a decade ago, when they began to show up again in the U.S. midwest. Usually they work in pairs, but occasionally alone. The usual tactic is to show up, as if out of nowhere, by a person's vehicle, or on their porch, asking to be let in, for varying reasons,"I need to call my mother", or "Can you help me, I had an accident". In most cases the person feels an immediate threat, and senses that there is something wrong, but can't quite put their finger on it. It's not until they look away and then look back at the"child", that they realize that the eyes are completely black. Even after they realize that this is not a human being, they often feel compelled, by some outside force, to let them in. Once this urge has been fought off the creatures become angry and insistent to be let in, and it's not until the person drives away, or shuts the door and leaves that they go away, seemingly vanishing into thin air. In every known case, the potential victm feels that they would have been killed, or worse by the creatures had they let them in. For obvious reasons, no one knows what happens to those who do, but there is a theory that a fair percentage of missing person, and unsolved homicide cases each year can be attributed to these creatures. That's what I'm up against now.

CNWman said:
At least he's enjoying himself in the afterlife:D I get the idea that he thought you were the new "ghostbuster"sign1 too bad I'm in OH, or else I could set up "Mr Smith" with a law firm that my dad works for. He wins most of his cases, too:thumb: As for the grandson, does he really need to drop the temp by 17.9*C when he's around? And what's with the EMF going off the charts also? Just curious:)

Ben

The temperature drop is from his presence, ghosts draw energy from various sources to manifest in various ways, that's why brand new batteries will sometimes go dead as well. The EMF going nuts is from the ghost's discharge of the energy that it has collected.

CNWman

CNW Fan
Maybe you could have an ally already dead?

If these BEKs you are talking about are spirits or dead or whatever, then maybe Mr Smith's grandson could be a "covert spy" for ya in heaven or the astral plane or something:D . It's just an idea:thumb:

Edit: thanks for the info. Maybe Mr smith's grandson could be the first Model Railroading hobbyist post-humonusly? Oh, and tell him I say hello to him for me.

Knighthawk said:
That sounds like an interesting case! Actually BEK is short for Black Eyed Kids. These "children" have been reported all through history, but in the last several centuries, they have become more and more rare, up until about a decade ago, when they began to show up again in the U.S. midwest. ...thin air. In every known case, the potential victm feels that they would have been killed, or worse by the creatures had they let them in. For obvious reasons, no one knows what happens to those who do, but there is a theory that a fair percentage of missing person, and unsolved homicide cases each year can be attributed to these creatures. That's what I'm up against now.

My hair just stood up while reading this post Knighthawk. That sounds really dangerous.
Be very careful and keep us informed on what you learn about them.

CNWman

CNW Fan
Just curious

Hey Knighthawk, being a paranormal investigator, what do you usualy deal with? We all know you've encountered ghosts and the such, but do you do other stuff? Like reports of aliens? posible sightings of parahumans(A.K.A. things kids shouldn't see)? the yeti? Cults of religious guys:rolleyes: ? werewolves? etc. In short, do you specialize or not?

MadModeler said:
My hair just stood up while reading this post Knighthawk. That sounds really dangerous.

Anything I learn, I'll pass right along to you guys! It will be awhile though, as they are extemely smart, and intiutive. Up until now, any dealings that I've had with them have always been of the "Hit and Run", variety. A quick appearance, and they're gone. I now have a rare case where someone appears to be being stalked by a pair of them. As such, I have advised this person to ALWAYS have someone else with them wherever they go. My hope is that I will be able to establish some type of pattern in their appearances, and track them to wherever it is they go.

Seaboard

Knighthawk said:
That sounds like an interesting case! Actually BEK is short for Black Eyed Kids. These "children" have been reported all through history, but in the last several centuries, they have become more and more rare, up until about a decade ago, when they began to show up again in the U.S. midwest. Usually they work in pairs, but occasionally alone. The usual tactic is to show up, as if out of nowhere, by a person's vehicle, or on their porch, asking to be let in, for varying reasons,"I need to call my mother", or "Can you help me, I had an accident". In most cases the person feels an immediate threat, and senses that there is something wrong, but can't quite put their finger on it. It's not until they look away and then look back at the"child", that they realize that the eyes are completely black. Even after they realize that this is not a human being, they often feel compelled, by some outside force, to let them in. Once this urge has been fought off the creatures become angry and insistent to be let in, and it's not until the person drives away, or shuts the door and leaves that they go away, seemingly vanishing into thin air. In every known case, the potential victm feels that they would have been killed, or worse by the creatures had they let them in. For obvious reasons, no one knows what happens to those who do, but there is a theory that a fair percentage of missing person, and unsolved homicide cases each year can be attributed to these creatures. That's what I'm up against now.

I new they were full apparichins of children. At my sisters friends house the ghosts were a little farm boy and a man. I had forgotten that BEK were the children of the ones of the abusive and very cruel people of these children. usually child abuse and neglect. I'ts very disturbing to come across spirits like these. I've come in contact with a small boy at a friends house that was built in the 1700's. I saw a glimpse of him peeking off the side of the hand rail at the top of there stairs and then disappear. Not only that, the upstairs of there house was also were the class rooms were. Early plantation manor. Now just there field were they raise livestock.

joesho

quote\start break dancing to cant touch this\quote sign1 lol it'd have to be micheal jackson's version for the ghost to go away...and about the bek,that creeps me out all im sayin is they better stay away from me because.......i dont have a reason:D

CNWman said:
Hey Knighthawk, being a paranormal investigator, what do you usualy deal with? We all know you've encountered ghosts and the such, but do you do other stuff? Like reports of aliens? posible sightings of parahumans(A.K.A. things kids shouldn't see)? the yeti? Cults of religious guys:rolleyes: ? werewolves? etc. In short, do you specialize or not?

I try to stick with the ghosts and such, but sometimes, other cases come along that need to be dealt with.

CNWman

CNW Fan
The few, the proud, the investegators

MadModeler said:

True, but then again, someone's gotta enforce the boundries of the mortal and spirit world, right?:D :thumb:

joesho

does anyone watch the show supernatuarl that really creeps me out. hey knighthawk do you ever have cases of people being posessed:eek: :confused:

CNWman said:
True, but then again, someone's gotta enforce the boundries of the mortal and spirit world, right?:D :thumb:

Right, someone's gotta hold that line. Whether its ghosts, aliens, BEKs, or other creatures like the Yeti, Bigfoot, or the Chupacabra, someone has to check these stories out, if only just to figure out what's really going on.

Seaboard

joesho said:
does anyone watch the show supernatuarl that really creeps me out. hey knighthawk do you ever have cases of people being posessed:eek: :confused:

OOO I watch that show Ghost Hunters on the Scifi channel, It's awesome:D